Thread: Regarding the Shogan faction

Well, I really like the undead army, and the whole Asian army thing. The undead army was cool, but it came with a really high price. As soon as I chose to go down the path of necromancy I was abandoned by all my allies(good side). Well, I have to say that this part is reasonable; no good guys like to hang out with people playing with dead bodies and souls. But the problem is that I wasn't considered as bad guy neither! My victory condition states that I still need to kick the evil alliance's ass. So what's the deal here? I'm just going to eliminate every faction on the map, since all of them hate my guts?

by the way, lost my old account, I'm registering a new one just to post here. Really good mod.

and I hate how the Shogan body guard look like, and those black white horn helmet.
    Last edited by Eothese; October 05, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Default Re: Regarding the Shogan faction

Thanks for your input. Victory conditions cannot be changed mid game so yeah, you gotta kick butt against the evil dudes, even though your evil too now.

If you wann re-make the Shodan Bodyguard, post a pic here somewhere and if they make the grade I'll include them in the next release.

Default Re: Regarding the Shogan faction

sorry, spelled it wrong, I played too much Shogun 2 lately.