Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thread: NBA 2012-13 Season

Thorn777's Avatar Tribunus Augusticlavii

Default Re: NBA 2012-13 Season

Mavs will be fun to watch. PG spot and bench though looks bad....

"There is no such thing as an independent press. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
    John Swinton, Chief of Staff, NY Times.

Scipio Afracanis's Avatar Equites Cohortales

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn777 View Post
    Mavs will be fun to watch. PG spot and bench though looks bad....
    I think all of the World Cup nonsense has clouded your judgment, Dallas has Raymond Felton so................
    2010 and 2012 World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants
    1962, 1989, 2002

Thorn777's Avatar Tribunus Augusticlavii

Well we added Rashard Lewis, so there is that...I hope we can get Mo Williams and give Tyson Chandler a real run for his money on the defensive end with that stacked offensive.

Poor Tyson at this age.

Well, also hope Marion comes back to take some of that weight of his shoulders.

Also Lance to Charlotte seems a done deal. How could the Hawks be so arrogant and sleep on him.

"There is no such thing as an independent press. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."
    John Swinton, Chief of Staff, NY Times.

jukeness's Avatar Pili Prior

After what happened to Paul George I'm very happy that Love was pulled off of team USA.

Scipio Afracanis's Avatar Equites Cohortales

True, got to protect the Cavs new player.
    2010 and 2012 World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants
    1962, 1989, 2002

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Thread Information