Thread: Fighting Mexico, GB, etc.....

AFC98's Avatar Civis

Icon3 Fighting Mexico, GB, etc.....

When fighting the nations others than the US or CS, the units are not changed. I understand this, I really do. Although, in the next update please make it a goal to give every faction in the theatre 2-3 INF units, at least 1 artillery, and 1 cavalry.
    www.youtube.com/user/whenipwnedu Look here for great Total War "let's Play" videos and Total War Machcinima!

Default Re: Fighting Mexico, GB, etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by AFC98 View Post
    When fighting the nations others than the US or CS, the units are not changed. I understand this, I really do. Although, in the next update please make it a goal to give every faction in the theatre 2-3 INF units, at least 1 artillery, and 1 cavalry.
    I can't speak for GB, but for Mexico the units are basically vanilla ETW units. They usually use Frontiersmen, Native Bowmen, Aux Cav, and some line inf and cannon.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Fighting Mexico, GB, etc.....

yep that's is all "intentional" for now... we will see how it will develop further, but hopefully in 3.5 we will solve that. or it will be a part of some patch... or maybe something else as well, who knows... mysterious are the ways of a modder