Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Default Re: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Last edited by Robin de Bodemloze; January 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

In the Light of Dusk

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...his-is-for-you

The promised Shogun 2 AAR has arrived

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Finally managed to finish another chapter for my Macedon AAR, Rome II:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8#post13629598

It's a short one and it doesn't focus much on war. See it as a slight lull between one war and another.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Junius's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Started an AAR following the Pontic faction in Rome 2. Don't speak to me about the title though. Please tell me what you think.

Golden Hills - A Pontus AAR
    Proud to be under the patronage of Calvin.
    Patron of Lysimachus

Posted chapter II of my Georgia AAR.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

After many failures I am rebooting my story thin...

VOICES OF ATANAME: Dawn of a Sunset

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Double post?

New chapter out!

Voices of Ataname: Dawn of a Sunset - Chapter 2

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

When society collapses, and authority deteriorates, only a chosen few might preserve the light, in an ever darkening world.

In a World where no child is safe from the predators of the streets, comes a heroic tale about one small, uh, man, standing up to the evil of stranger dangers.

I bring you Chapter 1(3) of Edmund Burke's adventures!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...0#post13790690

Massive_attack's Avatar Campidoctor
    Citizen

Fire and blood, the inexplicable doom that was the thirty years war erupts centuries before it was meant to: begun by a series of despotic warrior emperors, the Reich that emerged out of Charlemagne's Frankish empire stands in 1220 as a broken nation. Countless noble houses have been consumed by the rage of war, villages have been crushed under the mailed feet of successive generations of German soldiers.

Now, at long last, with unification under the rising star of the House of Staufen, the killing has wound down. The Kaisers have all but won, and a century of long awaited peace is in store for the tired warriors of the Reich.

At least, that was what everyone had hoped.

These are the tales of the rise of the Imperial Eagle, and its innumerable legions, who died so nobly in service for it.

When darkness consumes the land, and the innocents suffer the neglect of those who rule them,
    a select few will heed the plight of those who cannot protect themselves...

Judicator of Elysium

..And it is the brave warrior-monks dispatched by this elite and ancient order, who will judge the evil that torments the helpless, and by the guidance of Valinsyr, they will carry out the necessary sentencing of the perpetrators.

Ownager's Avatar Senator

If you were given the power of a thousand warriors, and the learnings of a thousand scholars, and the strategies of a thousand battles, what would you do? This is a story about a man who has been given miraculous powers, and can access memories from history at will. How will this affect the Res Publica after it finally fought off Hannibal Barca and his brothers, as well as the Capuan rebellion?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rix-RS-2-5-AAR
    "It is the part of the fool to say, I should not have thought." -Scipio Africanus

"We will either find a way or make one." -Hannibal Barca

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

Greetings! I have launched an interactive participatory AAR. This means members of the forum debate among themselves to determine the gameplay. Role-play is encouraged but not required to participate. The faction is France in Med. II TW. The link is here and also in my signature. Cheers! Cats

Scottish King's Avatar Campidoctor
    Content Emeritus

I have finally gotten the chance to update The White Horse: A Hanover AAR with chapters 6, 7 and 8.
    The White Horse: Hanover AAR (On going ETW AAR)
    Tales of Acamar: Legends WS Yearly Award Best Plot Winner (On-going CW Piece)
    The Song of Asnurn: An Epic Poem MCWC VI Winner (On-hold CW Piece)
    Tales of Acamar: Outbreak (Finished)
    To Conquer the World for Islam A Moor AAR (Finished)

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

By popular opinion, I will either be doing an AAR of my Hard difficulty victory campaign as OK, or a very interesting Odrysian Kingdom Legendary campaign that lasted about 30 turns. Or I can try to do Legendary past that- knowing what I know now.

AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Rex Basiliscus's Avatar Senator

The new chapter of my story The Sultan and The Servant, The Sultan's Dream, has been posted.

The story follows a Greek who had been enslaved, converted and who finally ends up in the sultan's service ... I won't say much more. This isn't an AAR based on any game - this is a story (posted in the Creative Writing part of the forum) with which I wish to present the 15th century South-eastern Europe and Anatolia and especially the Ottomans.

So if you are interested, or don't know much about them or the time period itself, you are welcome to read it!

In the Light of Dusk has finally been updated!

I wrote two chapters and both have been uploaded (chapters five and six) and I intend to write another one over the next few days.

Chapter Five

Nobunaga has lost everything: his home has been burned to ashes, his mother and father murdered by the Imagawa, his uncle's a traitor to his clan and he is mortally wounded.

Can he survive? Can he bury his hate and sorrow to overcome the challenges ahead? Will he be strong enough to lead his men through this perilous time?

Chapter Six

Nobunaga has made his decisions, and will live with the consequences as they do come. Do his new allies ask too much? To give up his title, his claim? To live?

Is it worth dying for?

Chapter Seven is up!

Nobunaga marches to war under the Takeda banner, to face the Uesugi.

“Is it truly worth it? All the suffering it would cause? All the pain and anguish? Does any man deserve as cruel a fate as they?” I was shouting now, but my eyes bore down upon the encampment. Now largely alight, whole sections burning now. Those men, enemies? Sentenced to such a cruel fate. This is war? This is battle? This is slaughter! My mind was ravaged; tired, exhausted, and haunted by these sights worse than torture. Haunted by the screams of the fallen, and the battle cries of the cavalry.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Don't know if you are allowed to advertise other AARs, but this one is a good AAR that I feel isn't as well known as it should be.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Chapter LXX of The Last Pagan Emperor is now out.

Whilst the Augustus lulianus is away in the East dealing with the remains of the old Constantii regime, in the far west along ever troublesome borders his appointed heir Caesar Corialanus Phocas deals with his own problems; the Franks. They have been humbled by Phocas in the past but it appears old ways take a long time to dissipate. A Frankish delegation arrives at Phocas' court at Augusta Cheruscorum and what should have been simple negotiations for the extension of peace instead spirals out of control...
    'The Last Pagan Emperor'- An Invasio Barbarorum Somnium Apostatae Juliani AAR
    MAARC L 1st Place
    MAARC LXXI 1st Place

'Immortal Persia' A Civilization III AAR

Prepare to imbibe the medicine of rebuke!