Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

In line with the recent changes we are in the process of introducing we have decide to re-launch the advertising board.

You can advertise a new AAR or a new update of an AAR here, once per update.
    Don't forget to provide links - a hyperlink directly to the new update. You can does this by post by clicking on the post number in the upper right corner of a post, and copying the URL address.
    No comments whatsoever, only ads (comment in the AAR thread). Non-ad posts will be deleted without caution.

Please subscribe to these thread. Happy reading.

~ The WS Team
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Crowning of The Lions Chapter Fifteen.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post12067203

Id love to tell you all about the book but if you want to know read it for yourself!!!!

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Paragon's Avatar Senator

by Paragon

In the rise of medieval warfare, the forging of a legend commences! One single man between the total destruction of Moorish domination and the glory victory! A man's past sorrounded in mystery and conspirations, the truth buried with lies, and the misfortunes of a man trying to find out the real thing decades later...
    This is my Aragonese AAR, One Single Man

If you read and comment, there WILL be cake!

See below in the signature. Trying to defend the Outremer under difficult conditions (BGR IV-E, Gracul AI, longer assimilation) and turning it into a story.

Chapter SixThe latest Chapter in The Praetorian Chapter Seven coming out sometime today!!!!

Check out my latest campaign as France in Empire Total War. In this campaign I have chosen to attempt to control Europe indirectly through a vast protectorate network that includes Russia and Westphalia! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=566429

Hi all,

I just posted a new background history on the Confederate States from my ongoing creative writing story.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12098581

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Well I just posted a new update, for my now titled, creative writing story. The Shield and Lightning Bolt

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post12105267

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Lord of Cats's Avatar Vicarius

The Final Frontier - A story about a leader of an extrasolar colony set in the future. Can he steer his civilization through the dangers of the galaxy? Read on... Link is in my signature and also here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=543838 . This my first AAR and also the my first time writing sci-fi.
    Last edited by Lord of Cats; October 20, 2012 at 01:48 PM.

Hello, I am recent addition to these lins of supply at forum Made new thread, where I poet a lot Any comments welcomed

Thread is Poem Corner of Hospitality

The Nascent Ranger

By:
    Chirurgeon

...The two skulked through the pine woods until they were behind a boulder. In a small clearing the wolf stood in profile, making a juicy target for any archer. Faendal instructed Halas to dose one of his arrows with poison. Halas did so and the wolf was hardly moving. Going through the motions of before he drew back the bow with the notched arrow. Faendal whispered some instructions. “Aim small miss small.”

Halas had his weight nearly perfectly balanced. He knew he had all the advantage. The wolf was oblivious to their presence. He felt the tension of the bowstring. His back muscles made strong from the weeks chopping wood. They did not protest at all and holding the bow at full tautness was effortless for the apprentice. His vision narrowed. The wolf was in a circle of clarity and the rest of the world seemed to disappear. Halas practically shot the arrow with his eyes. He held his breath and felt his heart -beat. He released the arrow between beats to avoid the microscopic bouncing of the bow.

The arrow left his bow on a beeline toward the target. A soft thud occurred as the bowstring snapped into the bracer on his left forearm. He threw his right arm out and back in a deliberate flowing motion to dissipate the force, and to keep his balance. He simultaneously lowered his bow as he watched with awe as the arrow careened toward its target. There was no sound. Everything seemed to stop. A soft “thwap” sound was all that was heard and the wolf went tumbling sideways...

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

I'd like to announce my new(ish) Hearts of Iron 3 AAR, Kantai Kessen. The AAR is written in the history-book style and covers the fortunes of the Empire of Japan between the years 1936 and 1948. Don't be fooled by the term history-book. I include a lot of screenshots and historical pictures to break up the text, and provide links to more information about certain topics that come up, so the AAR will hopefully be not only entertaining to read, but informative as well.

I'm using the HPP mod, which adds tons of new pictures, techs, politics, events, and more to create an enriched HOI3 experience while allowing for plausible alternative outcomes and restricting the sandbox feel of the base game. I feel this is important to note, because of the many changes to the base HOI3 game that were made. I call the AAR newish, because I've been posting updates somewhere else for a while, but am moving the AAR here to TWC.
    Last edited by TheBromgrev; November 09, 2012 at 05:45 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=572736

I would like to announce my new story The Noble Regiment. The story is based before and during the American Revoloution, with the sparks of hatred beggining in the prologue I think it will be reasnable fast paced and very action packed

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks

Tigellinus

My AAR is a TATW AAR. See my signature below, if you disabled viewing signatures in your account, click here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=553017

Echilion II is dead. He has given his son a decaying Nation on the decline for centuries. Nevertheless Denethor, the Steward of Gondor and son of Echilion has decided enough is enough, and he attempts to restore Gondor to the Greatness it had under the Kings. This is a difficult task, and the Haradrim and Orcs stand in the way, bringing uncountable troops into the War. Despite the title, Gondors superior troops, and some of Middle Earths Greatest Generals, the situation is perilous and some internal warfare took its tool. Now the forces of evil muster and prepare to destroy Gondor forever.

The Nascent Ranger

...After words the two left the inn and walked down to the stables. “We won’t be heading to Riverwood tonight, “ stated Faendal as he settled into the saddle. “We are headed to the Whiterun Ranger Cabin.” He smiled and guided Rugot down the road and Halas followed. The late afternoon sun fought desperately to keep the cold at bay but it would lose this battle soon. The shadows grew long and night would be upon the plains soon.

The western watchtower cast a long shadow parallel to the road and Halas wondered at its stoic statement on a plain of almost nothing that tall. “We are now officially in unpatrolled territory. Welcome to the wilds of Skyrim,” Faendal looked around at the plains, his ranger talents for spotting the unseen in a vast area of moving shadows, being tested. “The shadows play tricks with your mind at times during this time of day. A fact that us rangers use to our advantage.” He smiled as he urged Rugot off the road and followed a small stream...

Chapter Eight of the Praetorian is UNLEASHED!!!

Find out what happens to Octavius, with all the mixed feelings of hatred and anger, has he finally gone round the bend? Find out in Chapter Eight

See you soon

Chapter 12 of The Nascent Ranger

On the other side of a small hill near the cabin was a massive stone slab of sorts. “Is this a dragon burial mound?” Halas asked in awe of the ancient site. “Indeed it is. There are several others around whiterun province,” Faendal stated as he searched the area for anything trouble wise. “I wonder what it would be like to have seen dragons?” Halas wondered as they descended back toward the river. “I think you would need some new underwear, “ Faendal laughed. “Are there any left?” Halas continued with a great curiosity. “No they were all slain by the blades hundreds of years ago.”

The Nascent Ranger - Chapter 13

He can’t remember exactly why he wanted to get closer but the result was the same. As he braced one of his feet on the slippery rocks near the waterfall, he was so intently watching the Spriggans below that he did not realize there was a slick moss under foot. It happened quickly. As he put all his weight on his left foot it shot out from under his body and he lost his balance. He would have fallen off the cliff if there had not been a small sapling next to him. To preserve his life he dropped the bow and grabbed the small tree. Halas feared it would not hold him and he used it to keep his body from sliding down to the pond below. “Oh gods!” was all he managed to say in a very loud whisper...

Lions of England - A M2TW AAR I started. Information and first installment in the link below

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=577131

Thanks

Tigellinus

Indefinitely Banned

If you're interested with an AAR about Broken Crescent mod, come to check my resurrection of the caliphate AAR here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=542200

Updates don't come very often though, as other writing projects and limited amount of time I can spend on writing on computer do restrict me. But I have 10 updates released thus far, so please do a visit if you will.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast