Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - DCI: Last Alliance - the Men of the Mountains previewed (page 105) + Dwarven unit cards (page 106)

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Enjoy a Kingdom of Khazad-dûm unit cards preview

In order of apperance:

Dwarven Noblemen (BG)
    Miner Militia
    Iron Hills Veterans
    Khazâd Spearmen
    Ered Luin Wardens

Khazâd Axemen
    Nogrod Raiders
    Khazâd Swordsmen
    Belegost Dragonbanes
    Durin's Chosen

Gundabad Champions
    Khazâd Archers
    Dwarven Volunteers (Tôl Acharns)
    Orocarni Warriors (Mercenary)
    Orocarni Archers (Mercenary)

Credits:
    Unit cards by Araval
    Dwarven Volunteers by misteed
    Very nice. One or two of the units could have really long beards tucked into their belts as described in books, or have that for a variation within the units to add a bit more variety. Just an idea off the top of my head.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - DCI: Last Alliance - the Men of the Mountains previewed (page 105) + Dwarven unit cards (page 106)

Ha, yes, that's a fancy thought! Wonder if it could be done without looking odd with model parts cutting into each other (with such a long beard - for the Longbeards, hihi)?

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

The verts would need to be re-weighted to close to what the chest verts they are nearest are set to. No different than it is set up now just more of it, it takes like 30 seconds in Milkshape.

Oki, in you I trust, never modelled myself ^^

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I love the unit cards from these mod

So much good stuff, I'll definitly reinstall Medieval II to play this.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by marcofar View Post
    I love the unit cards from these mod
    Thank you! We are glad to hear that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathshade View Post
    So much good stuff, I'll definitly reinstall Medieval II to play this.
    Yes, we bring people back to M2TW! It deserves good stuff and more players!

The Wild Men of Enedwaith in Annúminas

That time when you *just* moved into the neighborhood, and the next-door pointy ears comes over to wish you welcome. With pointy sticks.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Ngugi; March 13, 2017 at 09:35 AM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    The Wild Men of Enedwaith in Annúminas

That time when you *just* moved into the neighborhood, and the next-door pointy ears comes over to wish you welcome. With pointy sticks.

LOL
    looks great
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Where can I download this mod? I cant find that link anywhere @@

Hello shivanas,
    I'm afraid to tell we're a WIP [Work In Progress] mod and have not released yet.
    We're getting close though, but there are some months yet.

im more hyped for this submod than for Shadow of Mordor 2, excellent job.

Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post

Hey, can someone tell me which entry do I need to change in order to change the text colour like the picture above?

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

descr_event_images.txt

We replaced every occurrence of "khaki" with an explicit colour definition: "109,91,32,255".

For just that scroll it is probably just the "historic_event" entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    descr_event_images.txt

We replaced every occurrence of "khaki" with an explicit colour definition: "109,91,32,255".

Thanks!

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Oops, no, not that one. But you probably want to change all of them anyway.

EDIT: I mean that's not the entry for the picture you showed.
    Last edited by Withwnar; March 16, 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Oops, no, not that one. But you probably want to change all of them anyway.

EDIT: I mean that's not the entry for the picture you showed.
    Exactly, I just wanted to know how to change the text colour, so that particular event is not that important. Might as well change the colour for everything.

EDIT: I actually found the entry. It's "general_killed_enemy" and "general_killed_ally".
    Last edited by bushmonster951; March 16, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

This mod make me Crazy!

Exchange "Unreal Tornament" with "DCI:LA"-crazy?