Page 55 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53045464748495051525354555657585960616263646580105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Eryn Galen (Silvan Elves) preview released 23d June

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    We have a legion?

The beta aims to get feedback on mainly
    1) our completly revamped battle balance
    2) the camapign balance matters with its greatly different situation
    3) and testing of our extensive scripts by Withwnar that are, may I say, plainly
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Haha yes.
    Ok no problem .
    I have participated on other Betas on the past with MOS so I know the drill.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Eryn Galen (Silvan Elves) preview released 23d June

Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    Very nice. Does it have an upgrade?
    There was none, and after discussion concluded to keep it so; Círdan's sailors are the veteran mariners of the world, less warlike in nature than the Numenoreans they ought to start like they are now.
    Time will be spent on the next roster, which will come in a not distant future

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

They look simultaneously more armoured and lighter, if such thing is possible, than the original unupgraded version, so that's a wise decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    They look simultaneously more armoured and lighter, if such thing is possible, than the original unupgraded version
    Haha, have to concur on that

~~~

@ all and everyone

Araval has reuploaded his signatures and they have been added to the OP again.

Some of mine will coem back soon to
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 02, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

The beta aims to get feedback on mainly
    1) our completly revamped battle balance
    2) the camapign balance matters with its greatly different situation
    3) and testing of our extensive scripts by Withwnar that are, may I say, plainly
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    That's not a beta, that's a full, well-developed game! EA Game, of course
    Most definitely will be better than the games that the above company produces, as of late...

Count me in for the beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomamashouse View Post
    I have one complaint - this mod is so engrossing that I have lost the ability to enjoy any other mods. I tried others and they never matched up to EB.

I think Foot needs to put a warning saying "You may wish to play other mods before playing this mod, as EB will destroy your ability to find other mods exciting and fulfilling".

Milo Forsyth, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, Beyond Potter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1772

Quote Originally Posted by Bladvak View Post
    That's not a beta, that's a full, well-developed game! EA Game, of course
    Most definitely will be better than the games that the above company produces, as of late...

Count me in for the beta
    Haha,thanks for the confidence; least it will be a game built on honest devotion rather than calculated profiteering! ^^

Last edited by Ngugi; July 03, 2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Glad to hear
    For the beta there will be little new material created for the Mordor roster; but some, and the roster will still take a step away from what TATW provide. Partly new soldiers will march under the Eye's banner and new beasts will bring terror to the foes, as for example hungry werewolves.
    oooo i like the sound of this. out of all factions mordor is the one that interests me more roster-wise. thank you

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Any ideas on where to go spamm until i get 25 posts so i can use the DCI and DaC sigs _??

Quote Originally Posted by machiavelli00 View Post
    Any ideas on where to go spamm until i get 25 posts so i can use the DCI and DaC sigs _??
    Haha, that was a new question ^^

Well I presume the forum parts for Discussion and Debate and for Games, Activities and Chat are places where one can roam free

Hey! trying to cheer here.. anyways. Mission acomplished.. So where can i change/add signatures ?? not able to find it in my account..

Hey! trying to cheer here.. anyways. Mission acomplished.. So where can i change/add signatures ?? not able to find it in my account..

Indeed I see, hehe. Just watch out for the site moderators, as that is close to spamming

In the menue bar on the left there's under My Settings something named Edit Signatures

EDIT: Massively ninjad
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 04, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Sorry, Ngugi, but it appears I am the quicker guy .

Thanks alot both of you.. im sure none will notice / now lets see if i did it right..

Halfway there..

Edit.. good enouff..
    Last edited by machiavelli00; July 04, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

Bladvak's Avatar Senator

Nice choice of the DCI sig, prince. Makes me yearn even more for this mod...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomamashouse View Post
    I have one complaint - this mod is so engrossing that I have lost the ability to enjoy any other mods. I tried others and they never matched up to EB.

I think Foot needs to put a warning saying "You may wish to play other mods before playing this mod, as EB will destroy your ability to find other mods exciting and fulfilling".

Milo Forsyth, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts, Beyond Potter http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1772

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Thanks alot both of you.. im sure none will notice / now lets see if i did it right..

Halfway there..

Edit.. good enouff..
    Looking good.

Perhaps as a new member you might be interested in the nifty guide that Shankbot made. Besides being the source of the clear instruction for editing signatures that Bercor posted earlier, you can find a lot of other useful tips, tricks and "how to's" there.

Shankbot's Unofficial Guide for New Members - step by step instructions on creating sigs, editing thread titles, adding rep and more! *BEING UPDATED*
    Last edited by Veteraan; July 05, 2014 at 11:27 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post
    Looking good.

Perhaps as a new member you might be interested in the nifty guide that Shankbot made. Besides being the source of the clear instruction for editing signatures that Bercor posted earlier, you can find a lot of other useful tips, tricks and "how to's" there.

Shankbot's Unofficial Guide for New Members - step by step instructions on creating sigs, editing thread titles, adding rep and more! *BEING UPDATED*
    Thx will get better once i find out how i can have both sigs fully visible.

The link is not working for me but ill try find it manually in the forums.. Just noticed im able to rep now, wich is awesome...
    Last edited by machiavelli00; July 05, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

You won't be able, the space is limited; we should perhaps make some small sigs too thinking of it

Saw I got one, from you perhaps? ^^
    If so thanks, and I suggest you write -machiavelli00 or ~machiavelli00 or something like that in the comment when repping, because people can not see who gave it unless it's signed

Yea that was me feels good im able to now...

Had no idea knowing whos reping was important ill remember that.

Well, if you don't know who repped you, you can't rep back, if you want to .