Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Harad preview video + Fleet preview out 9th June (page 123)

Just a notification that faction for next preview video is settled and scheduled for the end of next week.

Knock on wood! - well, with respect...

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Harad preview video + Fleet preview out 9th June (page 123)

I look forward to it
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Great job!

That looks gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    I look forward to it
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctoreSrb View Post
    Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by stalebread View Post
    That looks gorgeous!
    Thanks, gents, and welcome to TWC DoctoreSrb

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Great work all around, gents! I particularly like how the Black Númenorean colonial mastery is unmistakably present for Harad. Mountain of Skulls. What a touch! Reminds me of the Tower of Skulls in Niš.

We're happy you like it KNC, we've aimed to provide a diversive unity in Harad Ah yes, agree on that; several inspirations from history indeed (humans are such a merry bunch! )

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Eryn Galen bodyguard and general models preview!

Sindar Bodyguard [generic]:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Armour upgrade:

Generic general:
    Of the starting generals, used by Galion, for example.

Oropher's Bodyguard:

King Oropher:

Thranduil's Hunters [Bodyguard]:

Lord Thranduil:

Credits/thanks to:

Arthalion for his elven work in Lindon Reskin + More Lindon Units

Louis Lux for his Elven heads and swords
    The Last Days Of The Third Age Of Middle Earth Mod for the shield
    SHREDDER for generic general's knife model and Oropher's belt bucle texture
    King Kong for the helmet from Woodland Warriors
    bilwit for the generic general's knife texture
    sisonn82 from cgtrader.com for Oropher's crown
    Ngugi and Withwnar for work on Oropher's portrait
    LadyCyrenius from deviantart.com for her Galion image
    Taro_M for his Bag o' tricks

Zarathos for his Modeler's Toolbox
    Last edited by Araval; August 07, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Eryn Galen bodyguard and general models preview (page 124)

WOW. Those bodyguards look awesome. You don't mess with them !

Sublime work !

Thank you for warm welcome ..and actually im not new i would say new/old member started here in 2015 but somehow lost my entire email with acc on twc on it.I was helpin some projects while ago mostly with my knowledge to lore , so i will post some propositions from time to time if u dont mind.Done a lot of hours playin total war lotr and as far i can say this one gonna be a big one and very enjoyable to play.Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Partizan View Post
    WOW. Those bodyguards look awesome. You don't mess with them !

Sublime work !
    Concur, personally I'd like to imagine them enter a battlefield, walk through the ranks of allies who make way, with axes slung over shoulders, aimed for the enemy front line (while my mind play up BwoHoH, haha)

Thank you for warm welcome ..and actually im not new i would say new/old member started here in 2015 but somehow lost my entire email with acc on twc on it.I was helpin some projects while ago mostly with my knowledge to lore , so i will post some propositions from time to time if u dont mind.Done a lot of hours playin total war lotr and as far i can say this one gonna be a big one and very enjoyable to play.Looking forward to it!
    Ah, back At the turn of the tide" then, hehe.
    You're welcome if there's a question, and we'll answer as time allow. Dare to hope most known 2nd Age lore is honoured, and when in question, that's for a good reason hehe. This Age, that was quite unknown to me before has somewhat become an area of expertice after the eyars of making DCI:LA
    Thanks, we hope it shall be a pleasure!
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 29, 2018 at 05:17 PM.

If you have the time for it (AND WE MEAN IT!), you can always PM Veteraan for a beta tester position. We always value people interested in helping *and more importantly, that will stick to it, not just download the stuff and disappearing from the face of TWC.
    DCI: Last Alliance: Unit maker. Proud member of The Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Memory View Post
    If you have the time for it (AND WE MEAN IT!), you can always PM Veteraan for a beta tester position. We always value people interested in helping *and more importantly, that will stick to it, not just download the stuff and disappearing from the face of TWC.
    On my way to do so then

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Eryn Galen bodyguard and general models preview (page 124)

AMAZING guards well done you continue to surpass yourself
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Philoceraptor's Avatar Foederatus

So excited to see Eryn Galen; it's looking great so far!
    Last edited by Philoceraptor; July 31, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks guys!

Absolutely beautiful, Araval! I always thought the EG bodyguard units needed some love (especially the Thranduil Hunters, compared to the previous model), so I'm really happy with this.

Yeah, we think alike!

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Eryn Galen preview video + Models preview (both on page 124)

The DCI team presents a preview video of

Eryn Galen

The Silvan Elves of Greenwood the Great and their Sindar princes, led by Legolas' forefathers, are inclined to avoid the troubles of other peoples, but the return of the Dark Lord to Middle-earth have the Wood-elves muster for war...

Source: https://youtu.be/40jlh3Ro_j0

Lore 00:20
    Strategy map start 03:10
    Expansion options 06:15
    Amon Lanc 08:45
    Starting lords & generals 13:05
    Generals & BG models 15:50
    Ents 19:50
    Secret Forest Trail 20:33
    Culture, Tôl Acharns & the One Ring 25:30
    Victories will cost blood 28:45
    Army Roster 30:35
    Credits 46:30

Settlements preview (number 2 out of 4): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15068295
    Last edited by Ngugi; August 05, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Elves of Eryn Galen preview video + Models preview (both on page 124)

Ohh my