Page 27 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536375277127 ... LastLast

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - WIP. Preview of the Númenórean roster added

I use faces i collect over the years and than i combining parts of them //nose from one, eyes from other mouth from third one,etc// after that i edit it a bit with photoshop

Proper Elendil!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Lü Bu; February 18, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

great work mate

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

tnx mate
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Curufin View Post
    Sweet jesus, how are your face textures so detailed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    great work mate
    Second these well chosen words, hehe

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Lü Bu View Post
    Small preview: King Elendil //i will probably make him a bit older later//

BLOODY HELL!

It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Lü Bu, that is just... so... beautiful!

It wants to make me go

Quote Originally Posted by Lü Bu View Post
    I use faces i collect over the years and than i combining parts of them //nose from one, eyes from other mouth from third one,etc// after that i edit it a bit with photoshop

Proper Elendil!

No Words Just Beautiful !

I was wondering. What will the timescale be? Will it be the foundation of the kingdoms at the begining leading you to expand to capture regions to expand the kingdoms, then an event later saying the War of the last alliance has begun with sauron attacking Minas Ithil?

We will begin straight on in year 3429 with Sauron captured Minas Ithil, igniting the 'world war II' of Middle-earth.
    Possibly this will be tweaked with a few years of little geographic significance, looking at the matter of diversity between when Sauron became known and when he attacked, which much seems the same year to me, either way leaving the Númenóreans in a potentially tight spot. (hoho)
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 22, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

How many turns per year will there be?

The thought has been either maintain 4 turns a year or perhaps go up to 6 turns a year. Being a fan of the dynastic capacity I, for example, strongly dislike 12 turns a year since it take 192 turns before a newborn has matured hehe

I like that. I, myself, would prefer 6 years since I both like that dynastic capacity but I also like to keep my heroes alive for as long as possible...

It's always avilable for folks to mod themselves, or for someone to make a submod to it but DCI: Last Alliance won't strech the amount of turns/years more than max 6 hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    The thought has been either maintain 4 turns a year or perhaps go up to 6 turns a year. Being a fan of the dynastic capacity I, for example, strongly dislike 12 turns a year since it take 192 turns before a newborn has matured hehe
    Agree . That's the only negative thing I have with MOS I really don't like the 12 Turn per Year but everything else is perfect. It just that I hate the idea that my heir will not reach maturity age in so much time that by the time I get bored of my campaign he is still 11-13 years old. Takes to.... much time. Turns would be great its in the middle of the pack gives you time to love your heroes but also to prepare the new generations to follow those heroes.

How are our boys doing....I think we have progress....I see the posts and i'm exited.....ps Ngugi i agree with u about the turns ...its impssible to w8 12 turns or so for adulthud.....nice work guys hehehe

Hi Dem'
    Indeed, work is in full progress on different fronts, closest to be done is the Kingdom of Lindon, map aestethic upgrades and then presumably Rhovanion
    Oui oui, I also tend to be avoiding adopt outsiders haha (beside occasional Man of the Hour), so I need my sons become men and daughters become women

Lindon could be done this weekend, i've only got to finish one more unit and maybe banners aswell?

Great news! Are the elves of Eryn Galen and Lórien going to have units from FRoME or do you plan to make new units for them?

hard to say, not sure for lorien but for EG probably most of our own stuff, i've got a fair few ideas for them. Although hard to say when we'll actually get round to doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Curufin View Post
    Lindon could be done this weekend, i've only got to finish one more unit and maybe banners aswell?
    At your command

Quote Originally Posted by bushmonster951 View Post
    Great news! Are the elves of Eryn Galen and Lórien going to have units from FRoME or do you plan to make new units for them?
    We have not yet started to construct the two (intended much different) rosters of Eryn Galen and Lórien, but beside FRoME we have the cancelled First Age: Total War's models as resource and is never afraid to add brand new work when we feel that is what make our visions come true

EDIT: Ninjad ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; September 16, 2014 at 01:34 AM.