Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 110 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
Results 2,681 to 2,688 of 2688

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Elrond & Gildor preview & Gil-galad video (page 134) + Gil-galad & Cirdan preview (page 133)

Araval's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Elrond & Gildor preview (page 134) + Gil-galad & Cirdan preview (page 133)

Quote Originally Posted by Beregond View Post
    Just popping in to say that after all years it's amazing to see TATW modding is doing strong - great job to all involved!!
    Glad to see an old-timer popping in! Thank you! Hope you'll have a chance to play the mod once we're out!
    Last edited by Araval; January 05, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Elrond & Gildor preview (page 134) + Gil-galad & Cirdan preview (page 133)

The Elrond model looks...weird.
    Not that the model is bad, but, it doesn't look like the actor of the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    The Elrond model looks...weird.
    Not that the model is bad, but, it doesn't look like the actor of the movies.
    That is true, but he still looks awesome and unique.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel of Time turns
    Citizen Gaming Staff Modding Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    , it doesn't look like the actor of the movies.
    Good thing the mod is book-based then
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Signature by Lifthrasir

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

As for content overall the books are our core, though for visuals we're often going with the films aesthetics. Now, undefined assessment aside, to each his own obviously, we're happy with the most like Elrond we've yet had the pleasure to field in battle against Mordor

Elrond and Gildor preview out 28th December

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod
    | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light

Hugo weaving has a weird face so it's kind of hard to capture his likeness. I already made some changes in the renders from my previous post, if someone can pinpoint areas that can be improved let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have just published my Fall of Gil-galad video.
    Hope you guys enjoy it.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light

Cool, shame the texture is messed up. It has an updated texture but the mesh is still an outdated version which is creating a mismatch.