Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4267828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102117142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - 13th April: preview of the Rhûn Confederacy is out

Quote Originally Posted by Madril View Post
    Mordor ruthless legions?
    No, the Adûnâim, those utterly fallen King's Men, better known as the Black Númenóreans

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Knight View Post
    These look incredible! Hyped for the charioteers and those heavily armoured Khand Marksmen especially. Awesome work!

EDIT: Wrote Axemen, meant Marksmen.
    Earl of Memory proved his mettle (again) ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; April 15, 2016 at 04:01 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Nilte's Avatar Civis

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - 13th April: preview of the Rhûn Confederacy is out

Just found out about this mod and i have only one thing to say. Damn i am hyped for this! This looks awesome and keep up the good work. Gonna follow this mod with 2 eyes cheers!

Skickat från min SM-G850F via Tapatalk

Thank you from the team, we're glad to hear so and intend to deliver

(kan inte beklaga mig över ambitionerna, hehe)
    Last edited by Ngugi; April 16, 2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: grammar

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Nilte's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Thank you from the team, we're glad to hear so and intend to deliver

(kan inte beklagar mig över ambitionerna, hehe)
    Dont understand that swedish sentence.

(Ursäkta mig där haha fatta inte riktigt vad du mena. Men kör hårt med modden. Ser galet bra ut och äntligen en modd om den mest intressanta tids epoken i me)

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Was me who messed up the grammar in our own tongue - guess its my punishment for breaking the regulation of language

Was me who messed up the grammar in our own tongue - guess its my punishment for breaking the regulation of language

Come on oh perfidious pinkness, We all know it was perfect in the evil overlord dialect of Swedish. Just a little slip there.

The Pink Lord shall rise again!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And for those who wonder what the hell they just saw, it's from an old TWC comics named "Who Moderates the Moderators", here summarized:

^That just made my day almost as much as the GRRM taking up the pen paragraph. Well played guys well played.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

The Pink Lord shall rise again!

And for those who wonder what the hell they just saw, it's from an old TWC comics named "Who Moderates the Moderators", here summarized:

That's odd. I always considered King Kong to be like Melkor and you to be like Sauron. Proves how much I know!

Getting closer! How many Men of the Mountains units are still to be completed?

Less than a handful, possible trimming included. Unless Earl of Memory desire to put all energy on Wild Men of Enedwaith, I expect them to be next faction after the Harad preview.

Amazing preview, easterlings has always been my favourite evil faction. Cant wait to see the Black Numenoreans and haradrim preview.

We're glad you like it, AFG

Easterlings will "lay waste to the West" :p

Where are the chariot and the archer?
    Where are the lancer and the steed?
    They're gone at war,
    Far away in the lush meadows of Northmen,
    In the rich lands of Numenoreans,
    Speading our wrath,
    Instiling fear and dread among our foes' hearts,
    We are the Men of the East,
    Loyal to Sauron and his might!

The Easterlings are musical, so that make sense ^^

~~~

Some have seen my previous lore summary videos about the Second Age: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxOH...VyFH2Tz1BEP1O1

Made for you, the coming DCI:LA players, primarily, I there told the story up till the point of the final War of that Age itself, since that's where DCI make battle; but since I got some input and requests, I decided cover the entire Age, and made a third video about the events during the War of the Last Alliance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFU_sbJK8EY

Last edited by Ngugi; April 21, 2016 at 06:08 AM.

The Easterlings are musical, so that make sense ^^

~~~

Some have seen my previous lore summary videos about the Second Age: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxOH...VyFH2Tz1BEP1O1

Made for you, the coming DCI:LA players, primarily, I there told the story up till the point of the final War of that Age itself, since that's where DCI make battle; but since I got some input and requests, I decided cover the entire Age, and made a third video about the events during the War of the Last Alliance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFU_sbJK8EY

Liked the commentary very much! Good job there

I can't even imagine how vast your knowledges about Tolkien's legendarium are x)

It's very interesting to watch and listen, worth the time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gondorian Knight View Post
    Liked the commentary very much! Good job there
    It's very interesting to watch and listen, worth the time!
    Thank you guys, I'm glad folk enjoys it

I can't even imagine how vast your knowledges about Tolkien's legendarium are x)
    Can't deny it is quite... extensive haha, but actually not as 'solid' as most believes. I do not have it all in my head, but rather have the head of a libererian
    When a topic comes up I often do not know the facts just like that (even if I often know some), instead I is good at remembering that "Topic X? Tolkien wrote about X in Silmarillion, and there's another account in Return of the King. And was there nto a note related to X in the ninth HoME book, and Letter 153?" and so I can quickly pick up the sources and reach a conclusion - or not seldom many since the sources often do not match each other, so a reasoning about what is most likely has to follow, but that's the life of a scholar

Having said A, one might as well say B. A couple of test paintjob Fallen Dwarves in Weta Workshop Easterling colours, not that there's any empty Orocarni niche to fill, but still: