Page 88 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3863787980818283848586878889909192939495969798113138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Hill-men preview reuploaded + Lore videos added January 2016

No, I posted it to depict the three gentlemen above me
    Hmm, though if I am an evil overlord, well, that we must leave up to my fellow team members to account for (they will say Yes I bet, but at least I give myself a chance this way)

In the general moderation duty at hand around here, I guess I walk in the grey

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Hill-men preview reuploaded + Lore videos added January 2016

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Yes.

Thanks for confirming. Now Dr. E err Ngugi keep those blasted sharks with laser beams away from me!

Does this mod have soundtracks yet? If yes, is it self-composed or a royalty free type of music found on the Internet?

In my opinion, I hope that this mod would have some of the Shore's lotr tracks. I don't necessarily mean these well-known tracks but rather rare songs. Maybe it's impossible to have such a music due the lack of the expensive licenses :/. But I still like Shore's music to represent the Middle-earth. And that being said, the lotr type of music is the music that sets the mood and creates an atmosphere of Middle-earth!

Hello Miikli. We have two new menu songs (previewd in the OP), otherwise there's no changes to the playlists from TATW (and if you haven't played it yet, it do have parts of but [to land in the ambigious area of 'fair use, I presume] never whole, move songs and music).
    Last edited by Ngugi; January 31, 2016 at 05:06 AM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Everything is looking amazing DCI team, great job.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Thanks mate
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 04, 2016 at 01:47 AM.

i just discovered this submod and is amazing, cant wait to play as the Numenorians.

Pff Harad and Rhun.

Lets show Mordor

Don't worry, evil will come your way...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This looks amazing. Guessing its not finished yet?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by dabela View Post
    This looks amazing. Guessing its not finished yet?
    not yet
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    No, I posted it to depict the three gentlemen above me
    Hmm, though if I am an evil overlord, well, that we must leave up to my fellow team members to account for (they will say Yes I bet, but at least I give myself a chance this way)

In the general moderation duty at hand around here, I guess I walk in the grey
    ahhahahahhaha well said XD

Quote Originally Posted by dabela View Post
    This looks amazing.
    Thanks on behalf of the team

ahhahahahhaha well said XD
    ^^

Apani's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    Exactly. That's why I always get midly upset when someone says: "Oh, Tolkien was so racist! The Men of the East and South are evil and the Men of the West are good, so black and white!". Little do they know that the most clearly evil men in Tolkien legendarium were the Númenóreans, the ancestors of the "good guys".
    Objection! Those evil men distinctedly lived in Umbar (=Africa) and they were called Black Numenoreans. So racist!

If Umbar is far enough south to be in Africa is debatable for the first; they're called 'black' because they are evil associates of the Dark Lord, in worship of Darkness, for the second; they are white and usually blonde for the third; and any further discussion on this topic you will have to continue in, or I will move to, the Tolkien General Discussion-thread.
    Thank you very much, gents.

I just realized about existence of this mod and I am just "wowww" now and I was thinking why nobody had prepared such a mod yet. You are doing a great favor for all of us!
    I wonder what time do you plan to launch the mod, I am very excited and impatient now...

Guess we're sneaky haha
    Glad you enjoy what you see; previews of Rhûn Confederacy, Harad and Men of the Mountains are very close at hand

We plan for this year, but for sure a fair amount of months after Warhammer TW comes out in May, as it will steal all attention for a while hehe

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Meh i'm not interested in the slighest about Warhammer, it seems all like a cheaper version of Middle Earth in my eyes. So just keep the updates here coming, i won't be bothered with the new TW.

We'll get good time to really polish the game up that way, and can catch all who'll want come back to a fresh but classic TW experience
    They'll keep on coming
    Last edited by Ngugi; March 15, 2016 at 02:28 PM.