Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Tar-Falassion's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Settlement preview part 4 (page 102) + faction leaders sneak peak (page 103) + Rhûn unit cards preview (page 104)

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post

As far as we can tell, the tribves makes it fresh and appricated to experience Rhun again ^^

Númenórean Dynasties! ...sounds like a soap opera
    "The Dwarves and the Beautiful"?
    "Anorien"?
    "Dol Amroth Watch"?

I'm never against outside ideas, for blanks not the least, as long as they fit the overall design and atmosphere of this version of Middle-earth (that naturally tries to be faithful, with a lean against the Dark Age design rather than high fantasy), but when there're lore sources those as a rule prevail.
    That was quite an interesting story pitch, as it expands the complexity of arrival of the House of Elendil to Middle-earth (which is quite striaght foreward in lore, sometimes I sometimes wondered over, if also because of a long history build up excuses it), and adds more tragedy, quite in the spirit of Tolkien.
    Three reasons we won't go that path however. Not only becasue 1) the only reference about them indeed made clear they are King's Men/BNs, but also because 2) that would feel very unfair to the BNs, as it makes two of only four known individuals in history suddenly no longer real BNs, as well as our only two post-Akallabeth from the Second Age, and lastly because 3) it is thematically far to alike the Castamir and the rebels-story line in the Third Age.
    An excellent answer - and a very fair point, it's true that we're quite lacking in terms of Mannish characters that aren't Dunedain if we just pick Tolkien's lore, I didn't consider that at all ... As for the similarities with Castamir's followers I don't think they ever were seduced by the Cult of Sauron before the Haven was retaken by Haradrim mixed-blooded Corsairs after Umbardacil's death, but I definitely see your point, Harad in the Last Alliance needs to be very different from their Corsair counterparts !

The main point that had me look into this was the fact that both Herumor and Fuinur kept their Eldarin names, when Adûnaic had become the official language of Numenoreans since at least Âr-Adûnakhôr. From where I stood it felt very strange that two King's Men from Umbar would not use Adûnaic forms of their names (Herumor = Dulgûkhôr ?), especially under Âr-Pharazôn who brutally persecuted all that smacked of Faithful attitude ...

But I'm definitely in for some Numenorean soap opera, that 2-hour special about Aldarion and Erendis though

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Settlement preview part 4 (page 102) + faction leaders sneak peak (page 103) + Rhûn unit cards preview (page 104)

Yeah, what little direct facts we have I cherish, as I want to give those who like the BNs (to play them as well as to kill them!) an as genuine experience we may.
    Mmm, I think it's more fun to play both Second Age and Third Age games if Harad feels as diversive as possible, especially as many knows some of the Third but little about the Second

Mmm, previously Ar-Gimilzôr forbad the use of Elvish languages, and already Ar-Adûnakhôr began taking name in Aduanic. From that I strongly doubt it was their own used names, but titles, or translations of their real names, they were given in the West, where history survived for us to read; a phenomenon common in RL history too.
    JRR's mythology is by default layers of translations, anyhow and after all. Just like Sauron was not his actual name but an insult, not to speak about about every none-Sindarin names in LotR, or names of Dwarves etc; so I deem it fair to stick to the Sindarin names for the two lords in this case.
    Your translation is good, still. Will add it to the name pool, just to have that covered

On the topic of BN lore, what little there may be to operate with, Herumor btw have a uniqe BN ancillary that I can display in advance as well, I think, hehe.

Cats
    Small eyes glimmering in the night may be nothing to worry about, but rumours tell that this lord is skilled in the Black Arts. His subjects fear for their dark secrets, because it is said cats are sent out to spy for him. He is said to speak to the cats and read their minds, and he holds them in tormented servitude. Such a lord must have a cruel spirit, and people thus stay in line, if only out of dread.

Effects: +1 Dread, +1 Law, -1 Popularity (public order), -1 Morale for all troops in battle

Last edited by Ngugi; February 10, 2017 at 07:48 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Nice, Herumor could be a forefather of Queen Beruthiel.

Aye, not impossible.

...ooh, or they went the same classes at Hogwarts!

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

It was said that Berúthiel originated from an unknown Black Númenórean realm south of Umbar, somewhere inland, not by the sea. This would mean her being descended from Herumor is highly unlikely.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Why do I have a feeling deep down inside this submod is going to be fantastic looking?

You better believe it, folks. Unfortunately you can't mark your calendars for it, but when this submod finally arrives, it will be so worth it. Pure, unadulterated eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by bushmonster951 View Post
    It was said that Berúthiel originated from an unknown Black Númenórean realm south of Umbar, somewhere inland, not by the sea. This would mean her being descended from Herumor is highly unlikely.
    From south of Umbar yes, but no more details are known.
    While I don't advocate anything (and personally prefere when characters are as unrelated, or we get a 'Star Wars prequels situation' that turned that universe into a small neighbourhood where everyone knows everyone), relationships between the BN states are completly unknown, so anything is possible, especially with royalty; it do not have to be in a straight paternal line either.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Why do I have a feeling deep down inside this submod is going to be fantastic looking?
    Because I bribe you with a lot of Ferrit-dollars. But don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    You better believe it, folks. Unfortunately you can't mark your calendars for it, but when this submod finally arrives, it will be so worth it. Pure, unadulterated eye candy.
    Diabetics, people on diet and puritans have been warned

Tar-Falassion's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    From south of Umbar yes, but no more details are known.
    While I don't advocate anything (and personally prefere when characters are as unrelated, or we get a 'Star Wars prequels situation' that turned that universe into a small neighbourhood where everyone knows everyone), relationships between the BN states are completly unknown, so anything is possible, especially with royalty; it do not have to be in a straight paternal line either.
    I believe he's right actually, there's a mention in one of the letters, or maybe in an interview of Tolkien back in the 60s I think, about Beruthiel hailing from "the inland city", south from Umbar. That info was quite hard to come by, but I'm positive that Tolkien mentioned an "inland city" to be the place where Beruthiel sailed back to after she was repudiated by Tarannon.

But I agree with you, Beruthiel should descend from a realm of the King's Men of the South, and not be affiliated with the Umbarrim. The Farthest South is completely unexplored (in Tolkien's books and lore), and that makes the character of Beruthiel unique enough that she doesn't need to be associated with northwestern Middle-Earth. In addition, seeing how Arnor and Gondor (which both advocated Faithful traditions and thus were more favoured by the Valar) became estranged over the course of a few centuries, I can't see Black Numenorean realms maintain stable diplomatic relations long enough to allow Beruthiel to be descended from one of the Lords of Umbar from the time of the Last Alliance
    And I'm not even mentioning the fact that Tolkien clearly stated that among King's Men realms, Numenorean blood diluted among lesser men much faster than in the realms of the Elendili, which would make it incredibly difficult for Beruthiel not to be a half-blooded Haradon if she indeed descended from Herumor of Umbar.

Correct. I knew it was no such reference in UT, the Letters or HoME, but after some digging I found it in a 1966 interview in New Worlds:
    Well, Berúthiel went back to live in the inland city, and went to the bad (or returned to it—she was a black Númenorean in origin, I guess).

For the sake of those who like to speculate (though based on personal desire and lack of lore, instead of based on lore - ergo an agenda), least I can say 'who knows'?
    Her unhappy husband ruled between 840–913 so she lived at the latest in that time, and then Umbar had still not been defeated and conquered by the Dunedain (that occured first in 1050).
    Also, while there is no reason to assume so, it's not technically impossible she had some kind of linage back to Herumor or Fuinur, through some marriage during the last 800 years. It's would be like the Stewards House of Gondor that was founded some 1500 years before LotR desended from Elendil too, just not in a paternal or ruling line, and JRR still acknowledged it:
    for though the Hurinionath were not in the direct line of descent from Elendil, they were ultimately of royal origin, and had in any case kept their blood more pure than most other families in the later ages.
    - HoME 12; The Ruling Stewards of Gondor
    It's perfectly possible Beruthiel had native heritage already, yes.
    After the fall of Sauron their race swiftly dwindled or became merged with the Men of Middle-earth, but they inherited without lessening their hatred of Gondor.
    - Appendix A
    That do not affect anything, however, as we know she's still accounted a BN; just as much or even most of the Dúnedain in the South, as well as the royal line post-Eldacar, were mixed with ME natives but still Dúnedain.
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 10, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - the Men of the Mountains previewed (page 105)

The DCI team proudly presents

The Men of the Mountains

The Men of the Mountains belong to the same kindred as the native population of Enedwaith, Calenardhon and Gondor. They steadily had moved Northwest through Middle-earth in the First Age, trying to avoid beasts and evil Men, seeking the light in the West.
    The best known group among their kindred were the Haladin, who became one of the Edain peoples when they entered Beleriand. The Edain bravely fought against Morgoth, for which they ultimately were awarded the island of Númenor and a long lifespan. Through the Haladin, the Men of the Mountains are distant relatives of the Dúnedain, but both sides are sadly ignorant of this ancient bond.

Back in the White Mountains the inhabitants upheld their ancient traditions. They defended their scattered settlements by holding inaccessible refuges, such as Dunharrow, but fell under the Shadow when Sauron rose to power during the Second Age. In hidden temples in forests and under the mountains they worshipped Sauron as their god.
    During the third millennium, the Dúnedain came to challenge the Black Master, and settled in what became known as Gondor. Then the dominance of Mordor was broken, and while the relationship to the new foreigners was not always peaceful, ties were established.
    These different influences throughout the Second Age have created a fairly advanced, but deviant culture. So while they are rough men from the highlands, now they are, given time, capable of providing their armies with better gear than ever before.

Númenor sank in 3319,​ now over a hundred years ago, and the refugee Isildur became king of the increasingly mighty realm of Gondor; that enveloped the White Mountains on both sides and built mighty fortresses guarded by strong warriors.
    This development led to the King of the Mountain swearing a sacred Oath to Isildur, at the Black Stone of Erech. He promised fealty, to aid the Dúnedain against Mordor in case of war, but the mountain men remember Sauron in their hearts, putting their true allegiance in question.
    Both the Númenórean kingdoms and Mordor desire their support in the struggle for Middle-earth. Will the Men of the Mountains prove to be Oathbreakers or Oathkeepers, or decide to walk their own path?

King Zarazir

Game Notes
    Soldiers
    A thanks to Weta Workshop for visual inspiration: https://imgur.com/a/8edGg

Keeping, Breaking or Ignoring the Oath
    The Men of the Mountains [MotM] is a uniqe faction to play and an unpredictable AI faction to interact with. Why? Because in their hands resides the balance of powers of Middle-Earth!
    Will you turn and worship Sauron, your old god? Or uphold allegiance with the Men of the West? Or will you follow your own path and remind all else that you are tired of their rule - and become the sovereign King of Middle-earth?

MotM can switch culture from the starting culture "Middle Men" to "Followers of Sauron" or "Hosts of the West", in the course of a campaign. Switching can be done any number of times (but never back to "Middle Men").
    The player MotM can construct three kinds of different culture conversion buildings, to sway the public opinion in its settlements;

If the player desires to be an Oathkeeper and fight for a good cause with the [Last] Alliance, the way to achieve that is to construct "Education" buildings in all settlements. Then, when the time is ripe, change the culture to "Hosts of the West", using the "Change Culture" feature.
    If the player desires to become an evil Oathbreaker, and cover the world in shadow as an ally of the Dark Lord, he has to construct "Temples of Sauron" buildings in all settlements. Then, when the time is right, change the culture to "Followers of Sauron", through the "Change Culture" feature.
    Finally, if the player desires to remain a sovereign people, investments in erecting "Stones" throughout the realm must be made. It will remind the people of their ancient heritage and give them something to take pride in.

The process of changing culture offers a challenge in itself, such as a sharp increase in cultural unrest. Also, each choice will have diplomatic consequences and ramafications.
    But there are also benefits; switching, MotM can join either Tôl Acharns or Invasions, and the possibility of recruiting a unit that otherwise will not be available.

If the player dares to choose any other faction for a campaign, then beware the unpredictable warriors of Dunharrow!
    If the player is Mordor choices can be made to influence whether the MotM faction will be Oathkeepers or Oathbreakers.
    So can the player who is Númenórean Kingdoms; but if still betrayed, Isildur's vengeance may prove terrible...

Ridge Militia

In the vales of the White Mountains the people live in small hamlets and villages. Life is hard and leaves much to desire, yet in the houses the fire is hot and the songs are merry, and if raiders or other foes threaten it the peasants grasp their crude spears and battered shields, to defend their lot and hands work.
    It is their custom to occupy high ridges that bar the way to their homes, if those are not situated on one already, and in everyday speech they are thus known as the Ridge Militia. There they can enjoy hight advantage, that hopefully can compensate for their poor equipment and inexperience.

Mountaineers

Even among the Men of the Mountains there are none as hardy and independent as the rugged Mountaineers, foresters in the old tradition of Haladins kindred. They live apart from the rest of the society for most of the year, up in the harshest highlands where they hunt beasts, and make their living by trading pelts with their kinsmen. Nobles pay well for the fur of a bear.
    Mountaineers are often recruited by chieftains to act as swift-footed scouts, who can flank and harass enemies with their hunting spears, before they attack in the rear with their wood choppers.
    With little to none armour to protect them, they should not be deployed to hold a line, however.
    (Mountain AoR unit)

Highland Bowmen

Hunting on the moors and slopes of the White Mountains is a common undertaking to put meat on the table, and the skill to bring down beasts of prey can just as well be deployed to kill enemies from afar at a battlefield. These peasants and foresters often accompany the Ridge Militia, to harass enemies approaching, or are sent ahead of the spearmen to intiate battle when out on raids.
    Having no armour the Highland Bowmen should avoid melee unless at dire need.

Ridgekeepers

Since their forefathers settled the White Mountains in the First Age, life has been one of constant struggle to hold on to what you own, but that the people of the King of the Mountain are still here is in itself an evidence of their unyielding nature.
    The heads of the households, militia veterans and hired brigands make up the Ridgekeepers, medium infantry armed with a spear and a large shield. They usually take on the role to hold a line, or guard the flanks of a force against enemy cavalry.

Mountain Infantry

Swords were made known to the men south of the Misty Mountains by raiding Northmen in the first millennia of the Second Age, and for long it was a priceless armament and great status symbol. In the time of Sauron's dominion when he drafted forces to fight for him, and in the last century when relations with the Númenóreans made the kingdom richer in lore and steel, the sword has become an affordable weapon of choice to those who made war their profession.
    Hardy and reliable swordsmen they are still not heavily armoured, and prefer not to be caught in prolonged melee fighting, or becoming exposed to cavalry attacks.

Vale Archers

In the wooded vales of the mountains skilled hunters help secure the survival of their folk. Such marksmen are highly valued by their chieftains, and when the horns of war are sounded, they are given equipment that ensures they will live through battles, and be of use to the King in future campaigns.
    The Vale Archers in their armour have some capacity to fend off attackers, but do best to stay within aids reach from friendly forces.

Calenardhon Skirmishers

The native folks of Calenardhon are close relatives of the men of the White Mountains, and were on friendly terms with them almost as often as being their enemies throughout history. Neither have managed to get an edge over the other, since the highlanders muster no cavalry to counter the lowland riders, who in turn never managed to seriously threaten the steep vales.
    Gondor's claim, in practice or nominally, over Calenardhon has driven their divided tribes to look to the King of the Mountains for direction: return to the Dark Lord, ally with the Númenóreans or walk their own path?
    Calenardhon Skirmishers are light cavalry, armed with javelins and axes, who delight in harassing enemies and hunting down fleeing foes.

Sworn Fighters

The Men of the Mountains counsel to not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but to let “yes” be yes and “no” be no, so that they cannot be condemned for breaking a sacred promise. Perhaps for just that reason the King of the Mountains demands of his professional champions that they swear loyalty to their liege, so that they may enter battle without hesitation.
    The Sworn Fighters are heavy infantry, wielding powerful axes and broad shields, who excel against enemies who in folly think their armour shall protect them from walking down the dark path of those who die.

Sworn Nobles

Proud are the warring chieftains among the people of the White Mountains, and only the strongest and most callous of Kings can bend the knees of them all, and pry a sacred oath of loyalty from them. A word given is solemn, because if ever broken, the man loses his honour and who knows what fate may befall him because of that?
    Once sworn though, the ornate noble warriors gladly march out to war against whomever their liege may desire, for glory and spoils of war.
    Well armed and equipped swordsmen they excel in battle against other infantry.

Calenardhon Nobles

Across the green fields between the White Mountains and the Limlight River the chieftains of the folk of Calenardhon patrol upon great steeds. Proud and forceful their divided tribes have turned to their powerful neighbour and confederate, the King of the Mountains, to see what way to the future he chooses.
    They have not sworn fealty, but offered their swords to be directed against a common foe, rather than start fighting amongst themselves. Be it against Mordor, or Gondor or indeed against all the folks of Middle-earth, as long as glory and plunder awaits, Calenardhon will follow.
    Calenardhon Nobles are heavy cavalry equipped with mail, spears, and metal shields, and can deliver a devastating charge.

Danhaerg Wardens (Middle Men-culture unit)

These disciplined wardens are devoted to protect the traditions of the kindred of the Haladin and the people of Danhaerg, or Dunharrow in the Common Tongue, and the King's court within the mountains behind. Upon standing stones they carve their names, so that their death runes can be finished beneath to be remembered for eternity, would they fall in battle, and thus with no second thought they march out to war.
    They arm themselves with long spears that provide a deadly wall, which is inspired by both the Dome Wardens of Gondor and the Enedwaith Longspearmen, who in turn took their inspiration from the Elves of Lindon.

Tarkil Archers (Hosts of the West-culture unit)

The most skilled Vale Archers are handpicked to don armour and receive weapons, provided by the Númenóreans as gifts of gratitude for the Oath being honoured and the alliance upheld. The hollow steelbows have deadly armour piercing capacity, but in exchange lack the range that normal longbows and composite bows offer. The Tarkil Archers also are able to endure close combat thanks to the armour they wear, but do better in avoiding melee.
    Tarkil is a Westron word for "person of Númenórean descent", and while that is not actually true, that is how these proud Men of the White Mountains appear to their kinsmen, when they march out fitted with gear of war crafted by the Dúnedain.

Renegades of the Eye (Followers of Sauron-culture unit)

For most of the Age the men of the White Mountains worshiped the Dark Lord in Mordor, and they were devoted to his service, fierce enemies of his foes. Then came the accursed Go-hilleg, the Dúnedain from Númenor, and Sauron went away, so that many in folly and ignorance lost their way. No more!
    Most remember Sauron in their hearts, and the god of Men has returned to retake the world. The Go-hilleg will be driven into the Sea, the Elves ousted from Middle-earth and the Eye will see all.
    Renegades of the Eye are zealous devotees from all levels of scoiety, clad in heavy armours acquired from Mordor, wielding spears and broad shields.

Sworn Hirdmen (Bodyguard)

The best swordsmen and warriors in the realm are handpicked to form the hird of royals or commanders, and live as much as a band of companions in their lord's halls, as they are his bodyguard. The kingdom or liege provides them with the best of gear, and many songs have been crafted about named swords brought into the fray that have given glory to the wielder, whether he lived to sing along or not.
    Proud and cocky the Sworn Hirdmen have made an oath of death before dishonour and they are true to their word.

General model

Halbar (faction heir) Zaragamba

King of the Mountains Zarazir

Credits;
    Units created by Earl of Memory
    MotM culture change scripts by Withwnar
    Unit info cards and preview images by xHolyCrusader
    Unit cards by misteed
    Texts by Ngugi; edited by Veteraan
    New faction portraits made and finished by Araval
    Roster design by Ngugi and Earl of Memory

Unit resources;
    MotM main units: Rusichi for bodies and some helmets.
    MotM special units (mordor & numenor): DisgruntledGoat and KK for bodies and some textures.
    Makehuman project for heads.
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 21, 2017 at 07:39 AM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Looks fantastic, great job!

Really interesting faction concept which I can't wait to try out, will make for some unique campaigns. You have been spoiling us with all these recent previews.
    Last edited by Shankbot de Bodemloze; February 17, 2017 at 08:20 AM.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

ekusik's Avatar Foederatus

Impressing.
    Whether Numenoreans are backstabbed or not depend on players. It's interesting!

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - DCI: Last Alliance - the Men of the Mountains previewed (page 105)

Great preview, this is the most interesting faction in my opinion.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - DCI: Last Alliance - the Men of the Mountains previewed (page 105)

I Don't have words to describe how much I like the leader's model! And overall a great preview once more.

Amazing preview!

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    Looks fantastic, great job!

Really interesting faction concept which I can't wait to try out, will make for some unique campaigns. You have been spoiling us with all these recent previews.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrothForGondor View Post
    Great preview, this is the most interesting faction in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmonster951 View Post
    I Don't have words to describe how much I like the leader's model! And overall a great preview once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Amazing preview!
    Glad you like it, gents

Quote Originally Posted by ekusik View Post
    Impressing.
    Whether Numenoreans are backstabbed or not depend on players. It's interesting!
    MotM certainly is an interesting factor in any game; if you play them, you can chose side and dictate the tide of the war, and if you play other factions, their choice of alignment will influence if things are going your way, or against
    For example, playing as Numenorean Kingdoms, whether they will turn against me or not hang as a dark cloud over my startegic choises, and in my ongoing campaign as the Wild Men of the Mountains it's just the same; if they chose to become evil/good, doom might knock on my door

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Luuks pretty guud!
    Last edited by Dutch-Balrog; February 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM.

By the way if you choose to be a Oathkeeper and help the Numenoreans will rebel stacks of Renegades of the Eye appear as some form of rebellion?

I think the colors are too bright and they look to 'rich'. I always figured they were a fairly/relatively poor and rustic folk like the Dunlendings. But that is just my worthless opinion, I never put much thought into how they looked anyway. Good looking units though. The designs are nice I personally would just make the colors a bit more drab and maybe even worn out more for the lower tiers and a little bit for the higher ones, like the inherited their stuff since new stuff isn't easy to come by.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 18, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by AmrothForGondor View Post
    By the way if you choose to be a Oathkeeper and help the Numenoreans will rebel stacks of Renegades of the Eye appear as some form of rebellion?
    that would be nice
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz