Thread: windows error shogun not responding

Default windows error shogun not responding

i installed the mod followed all instructions on the forum and it doesnt play i have been sitting here trying to figure it out for over 3 hours i need some help please
    ive verified integrity of game cache opened steam before mod launcher didnt work goes to copywrite screen and doesnt play after sitting for 30 plus minutes lol now it exits saying it is not responding ive exited both restarted computer try and try again. i have the real game i have no idea what to do i do not want to uninstall the game because it takes over 10 hours for me to download someone please help thankyou

Default Re: windows error shogun not responding

specs win 7 home premium 64-bit sp1 intel core i3-2330M cpu @ 2.20 GHz, 4.0GB RAM Intel HD Graphics Family

ok well uninstall darth mod ran shogun 2 works fine without it now attempting to install darth mod and run steam is already on and all i am going to do is install darth mod and then start shogun on steam

shogun will not run now i installed and go to run shogun exe like normal as it says to do and it goes to the copyrite screen and kicks me out saying thers an error this is a huge waste of time

well guys if you install darth mod and the mouse doesnt turn into a spear and it will not play exit steam and go to steam folder in your programs and delete the clientregistery.blob and it will work all fixed now lots of fun lol good luck to all with the same issue hope it helps

Thanks for finding a fix and telling everyone else! I thought deleting the client registry blob was a bad idea.

Matsuyama Kaze it dint wrk for me