Thread: Black ICE Mod

Rezza's Avatar Tiro

Default Black ICE Mod

What is Black ICE?

Black ICE is a Major Overhaul of Hearts Of Iron 3. The Grand Strategy game by Paradox Interactive.

What does ICE add to HOI3?

Literally hundreds of events, both from ICE (optimised for FTM and the Community Map Project) as well as many new custom made events. Includes many events for all the majors and specific theatre events such as Barbarossa and North Africa.
    80+ unique techs (many from ICE)
    60+ unique units (including SS and Soviet Guards)
    New loading screens and sound effects thanks to Antenociti and Death6
    Thousand hours of bug fixes and play balance building on the unique units and techs from Mk V to Patch 10
    100's of ICE events and new customised events.

Here is the FAQ Thread

Paradox Interactive Forums

Paradox Forum Page : Paradox Interactive Forums (Note you need to register your game to the Official Paradox forums to enter this link)

Official Facebook Page : Black ICE Mod | Facebook

Official Moddb Page : Black ICE Mod for Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland - Mod DB

Default Re: Black ICE Mod

Hi there. Iam currently playing the Black Ice Mod. I quite like it but I tried some of the cheats and noticed that not all of them work under this mod. For instance all the ressource cheats (more supplies, fuel, etc.) seem to have a different code. when I enter the original cheat code (e.g., supplies) I get a message "please specify the amount". Not sure waht I am supposed to type in there but I tried all kinds of variations without success. -everything is then "Unknown command".
    Any idea what the new code is for the ressource cheats?

Thanks.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

supplies 5000 gives 5k amount supply
    energy 10000 gives 10k amount energy

it's simple as that .

Also i don't know what i'm doing wrong but i tried to play with Turkey but at 10 November 1938 my leader didn't die and the game continued like that for years. Did they put any historical event to Turkey or any other tiny country?.

This is a really amazing mod and i heartily recommend it to any and all HOI fans!

I haven't gotten to play a full campaign with this mod yet, but I agree it's really amazing. You can tell that a TON of major work went into its production. It's almost an entirely different game than vanilla, and in a good way

Rezza's Avatar Tiro

Hello guys. There is a new Multiplayer campaign for Black ICE. We are welcoming new players! For more information look here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-world.851806/

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Rezza View Post
    Hello guys. There is a new Multiplayer campaign for Black ICE. We are welcoming new players! For more information look here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-world.851806/
    As one of the players in said game, I can confirm it shall be awesome.