Thread: Launcher won't start

Default Launcher won't start

So I just installed DMN and whenever I start the launcher, I get this Runtime Expired tab on my desktop. The error reads "This application was created with the evaluation version of AutoPlay Media Studio and has now expired. Please see http://www.indigorose.com to find out how to order the registered version of AutoPlay Media Studio." I uninstalled it and re-installed it from a different mirror but the same thing happened. Any feed-back would be appreciated.

Default Re: Launcher won't start

Strange. Has anybody else the same issue? Do you have yourself an Autoplay application installed in your PC?

Same issue with autoplay media studio, re-dled 5+ times. Actually dled autoplay media studio and error still persists. Never had issues with old Darthmod but this new premium just doesn't want me to enjoy myself. The site says sometimes this issue is because an application was pre-dated to expire after a certain number of uses. SO idk.

my buddy is having the same problem, every thing ran great up until this latest beta patch and he gets the exact same error message. Hes running on 64 bit vista