Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 9/19/13)

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack

I went ahead and finally made a lingering smoke version Enjoy!
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

I made a profile just to comment here. I've been using TWC for a few years but never for empire. This mod looks amazing but I HATE lt chambers broken mod manager. Anyway, can this mod be used without it? It's the only one I want to use in my empire games :/

You sure can!

Just add the mods to your 'data' directory and add the mods to your user.script.
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

Awesome! Also, my unpacker has expired. What program do you use to unpack the files?

I use 7zip. It's free!

Update 4/22/2013

Happy's Napoleon Upkeep:
    This mod halves the upkeep of all Infantry and Cavalry to match their NTW counterparts. This change that allows very large armies to be maintained on the campaign map, much like in NTW.

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 4/22/13)

Update 4/28/2013

Happy's Napoleon AI: At last added BAI improvements heavily based on DARTH VADER's fantastic Darthmod AI.

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 4/28/13)

Im quite pleased with this mod so far....I've been dying for muzzle flashes in Empire ...they are perfect! Would this be compatible with some other light mods...like faction unlockers?

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 4/22/13)

Specifically Empire total factions...

It sure is!

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Great stuff, I've never played Napoleon but if it something like this then I can't wait to install it after 2-3 campaigns on Empire

TheMacchiavelli's Avatar Libertus

Thank you so much for this mod, I did not like the other laggy smoke mod, and did not want DarthMod; seriously, this just got me back to ETW; also reccomend getting the AUM mod with this one.

TheMacchiavelli's Avatar Libertus

Does this work with DarthMod as well? I added the AUM pack to it too.

awesome , thanks man !

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 9/17/13)

It has been almost 1 year since the release of Napoleon Retrofit, so here is a nice anniversary patch to all those who enjoy this mod pack!!

9/19/2013 patch notes:
    -Updated CAI to be more aggressive along with other minor things
    -Updated BAI to maintain its lines more vigorously and perform more flanking maneuvers (based on It@n's excellent BAI)
    -Updated Happy's Napoleon GFX to include the blue campaign theme from NTW
    -Updated Happy's Napoleon Formations to include wider firing arcs for infantry
    9/17/2013 patch notes:
    -Further adjusted combat values, now is almost exactly in-line with NTW
    -Added Happy's Napoleon GFX

• Contains blue main menu U.I. from NTW
    • Contains several filters imported from NTW (screenshot above)

-Updated Happy's Napoleon A.I.

Default Re: Napoleon Retrofit Pack (Updated 9/19/13)

For some reason this doesn't work at all for me. Ltchambers' mod manager lists between 1 and 126 conflicts for each of the packs and when I try to launch it CTDs on the initial loading screen.

FYI a new version of AUM has been released (3.3) I don't know if this mod will require a compatibility update.

Quote Originally Posted by HappysLegi0ns View Post
    I went ahead and finally made a lingering smoke version Enjoy!
    How do you adjust smoke? I've asked this question probably 5x over a year and no one will help
    I want to play around with drastically increasing smoke for naval cannons. I love BSM with full enhanced smoke, it's perfect for land battle, but I really would like to make a mod to make naval cannon smoke something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=576luHgBG64

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves In The Throne Room View Post
    How do you adjust smoke? I've asked this question probably 5x over a year and no one will help
    I want to play around with drastically increasing smoke for naval cannons. I love BSM with full enhanced smoke, it's perfect for land battle, but I really would like to make a mod to make naval cannon smoke something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=576luHgBG64
    You have to edit the 'Landbattle.xml' file. Use PFM to extract it.

I forget the exact line, but there are values you can adjust within that file to change how much smoke is produces. Here's a link to a guide that helped me
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ent-effects%29

could you re-upload the "all factions playable"??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast