Thread: Shogun 2: Total Clans - Multiplayer Edition

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Shogun 2: Total Clans - Multiplayer Edition

Shogun 2: Total Clans - Multiplayer Edition

Download Here

This "all clans playable" alternative of the original S2:TC mod (found here) allows you to play any clan in the Sengoku and Rise of the Samurai campaigns in multiplayer campaigns.

Screenshots
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Notes I suspect the current hardships of having all factions show up in the single player menu are not a result of the hard-code, but rather buttons that are directly linked to a faction ID. As such, if Shogun 2 were to get a ui converter, this might turn into an efficient solution for players to have every faction in a single pack file.

There is a little bug with the faction ID of the Sengoku Ogigayatsu-Uesugi faction, so they are not playable. The map for Rise of the Samurai does not seem to react to you choosing a minor clan; it doesn't seem to be game-breaking, but if it isn't just check with this map to find the location of a faction.

This mod will not be compatible with any modification that edits the startpos, which would be most overhauls, extended years mods, etc. If you have a problem with the mod not taking effect as is shown in the above two screenshots, please check to see if you have any mods like these that conflict.

Other than that, simply drop the mod in your data folder and enjoy!

I haven't had the time to test these particular files, though I've made multiple tests with another of my modifications and it works fine with that. Please give me a quick message to let me know if it works or not!

Last edited by Akaie; September 22, 2012 at 04:43 AM.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

DeMolay's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Shogun 2: Total Clans - Multiplayer Edition

I wanted to say a big Thank you for this excellent mod , really a must have for people who like to play campaigns with a friend , it works perfectly well with the latest version of Shogun 2 and all dlc's , we had a blast with Wealthmonger and we could even add another mod on top of this one , so this is highly recommended to anyone who wants to play any clan in multiplayer in any difficulty setting , i'm surprised not more people noticed it , Many thanks Anton for sharing your work !

is there a way to have it work with extended years mod?

Quote Originally Posted by jrsmith093 View Post
    is there a way to have it work with extended years mod?

i need to be able to do this

The download link doens't work. Can you update it?
    tyvm

oh please update this mod!