Thread: Game doesn't save.

Default Game doesn't save.

I can load up and begin playing a campaign fine, and win a few battles, play a few turns, without incident. However, when I try to save a game and hit okay, the game pauses a moment and returns me to the pause menu.

But nothing saves. No files show up in the save game list, and when I return back to the title screen, there are no games for me to load and the "continue campaign" is grayed out.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Game doesn't save.

Yes I had that experience a while ago very frustrating. Can't remember exactly what I did but a n uninstall the clean installation should work.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

The problem is that I did run on a clean install; in fact I'd never played Napoleon at all before installing Darthmod. Eh, I'll give the reinstall thing a try.

I finally seem to have fixed the problem. It had nothing to do with Darthmod; when Steam installed Napoleon Total War for me, it create a file called save_games as opposed to what it should have done, which is create a FOLDER of the same name. I'm blaming this one on Steam : /

Quote Originally Posted by CKtheFat View Post
    I finally seem to have fixed the problem. It had nothing to do with Darthmod; when Steam installed Napoleon Total War for me, it create a file called save_games as opposed to what it should have done, which is create a FOLDER of the same name. I'm blaming this one on Steam : /

Same thing! Works now

I just made a new folder in the folder called napoleon and called it Save_Game it worked for me. And thanks to CKthefat i could suck your testicles right now, so happy am i

Quote Originally Posted by Elias de Smidt View Post
    I just made a new folder in the folder called napoleon and called it Save_Game it worked for me. And thanks to CKthefat i could suck your testicles right now, so happy am i
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!