Thread: Video: The Siege Of Minas Tirith Part2/2 [The Lord's Of Rings] Rohan Arrives!

Icon2 Video: The Siege Of Minas Tirith Part2/2 [The Lord's Of Rings] Rohan Arrives!

Final part of the siege of Minas Tirith.

The difficulties for the making of the video, this time was higher.
    Being alone I had to make do with what I had (for example, i simulate the arrival of the knights, another time instead, i simulate orc's defense).

Unfortunately in the game, there are no units "ghost", so I had to set the final when nazgul king die.

Link! http://youtu.be/rDFbeaayUvA

In any case I hope I have made ​​good, the charge of the Knights of rohan, Since it is one of the best parts ..!

Enjoy

Bowmaster's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Video: The Siege Of Minas Tirith Part2/2 [The Lord's Of Rings] Rohan Arrives!

Finally, it came! What took you so long?
    (yeah, yeah, I'm fin player of TATW 3.2...

In Memoriam: Blackomur89

Save MERP and TATW!

Default Re: Video: The Siege Of Minas Tirith Part2/2 [The Lord's Of Rings] Rohan Arrives!

Not easy to made! xD

Fantastic video! You should try to use the cinematic editor though! It could make this already great video amazing! Oh and to link your videos you can use these tags around your link:

Bowmaster's Avatar Biarchus

Sadly, I have not yet seen it. Edit: now I have. My computer crashes sometimes during videos. I tried watching the video, but also avoided crashing, and listened to the sounds and watched carefully. At the moment when the Rohirrim yielded "Death!", it sounded like "De-Death", so I quickly shut off the website.

Gonna have to use another computer for that.
    Last edited by Bowmaster; October 16, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
    (yeah, yeah, I'm fin player of TATW 3.2...

In Memoriam: Blackomur89

Save MERP and TATW!

XD..! For now I've done all the major battles,and I am very happy ^^ .

Maybe in the future I will do the battle of the black gate .. =)