Thread: AUM compatibility patch

Default AUM compatibility patch

I think I've said before this is my favorite mod, love the combat, it feels just like a real wargame playing it!

That said the only thing missing is tons of new units. If there could be a compatibility patch for AUM 3.2 well it would be the bee's knees.

Default Re: AUM compatibility patch

Maybe

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

Rather than start a new thread, I would like to voice my support for an AUM compatibility mod in the future. AUM really makes unit production a more thought out event. I think that it help this mod wonderful in one of the few fields it lacks in, unit variety.

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

its very probable that in future AUM units will get incorporated. I'm also looking for any Early Era unit models, so if somebody knows some good graphic mod, please let me know.

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

For early era models and the like, check out the team of Colonialism 1600. If you look through their thread, they have quite a few units made from the 1680's to the 1700's. Good news to hear that AUM might get done. I know it's a lot of work, but it would really make this mod one of, if not the go to mod for Empire.

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

It would be nice to have AUM units in this outstanding mod, let me say with all respect that unit variety is the only aspect missing in it. Regards.