Thread: Wolves Armies Submod

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Wolves Armies Submod

Is the mod (included in the launcher) up-to-date with the old campaigns and the new 1792 campaign?
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

Default Re: Wolves Armies Submod

Quote Originally Posted by Elianus View Post
    Is the mod (included in the launcher) up-to-date with the old campaigns and the new 1792 campaign?
    Yes every submod is updated to ensure compatibility with LME4

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

This is by far the best mod I've ever played, however I can't get the wolves army submod to work. I'm running the lastest version of the mod. Everything works correctly with the exception of this larger army mod. Any advice? Am I the only one with this issue?

Yes i have same problem!
    When i add "mod Alb23UIMod.pack;" into user script i can't start the game due to the error on La montee logo, or when i put this line on the end of the user script i dont have sound ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa_Fett View Post
    This is by far the best mod I've ever played, however I can't get the wolves army submod to work. I'm running the lastest version of the mod. Everything works correctly with the exception of this larger army mod. Any advice? Am I the only one with this issue?
    I assume you use the version that comes with LME4 installer and not the one from the submod thread. The only thing the Submod does is increasing recruitment limit by x*4 and lowering upkeep cost by x/4. I have just verified it works perfectly fine

Quote Originally Posted by Elbert Gravedigger View Post
    Yes i have same problem!
    When i add "mod Alb23UIMod.pack;" into user script i can't start the game due to the error on La montee logo, or when i put this line on the end of the user script i dont have sound ingame!
    Have you used the procedure here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=533212 just remember that all LME files are renamed from LME3........ to LME4........... etc.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Sorry for the noob question but what exactly this mod does, since you have to enable the 40 units via a save tweak and the deployment and UI submods are separate what does that mod do?
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Sorry for the noob question but what exactly this mod does, since you have to enable the 40 units via a save tweak and the deployment and UI submods are separate what does that mod do?
    I think the UI mod allows you to get the 40 units icons. When you click the unit and see how many men are in the actual stack