Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Latest Patch & Launcher Updates (7/11)

Default [DOWNLOAD] Latest Patch & Launcher Updates (7/11)

The latest version 1.3 of launcher files is included in latest mod update so there is no need for an upload:

>>>DarthMod Empire v8.0.1 Platinum Patch<<<

All reported bugs have been fixed, except the game auto start that happens to pirate versions of the game and will remain unsolved.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Luncher 1.3 update includes all previous fixes, plus some more. The new changes/additions are:

* Fixed a problem on enabling Blue Arrows mod

* Restored the right launcher window.

* Fixes the missing Unit Editor item in Utilities menu.

* Added a new option in Settings menu where the player can choose if the game will start automatically by launcher or manually by player. If the manual way is selected then the launcher will make all the necessary mod preparation and finally will prompt the player to start the game. Leave the launcher open and start the game using vanilla shortcut or exe.

Note: If you select the manual way, you can access the final user script from file menu since the launcher will already have created it. I strongly recommend to keep using the Edit Script utility from launcher menu to add your mods and edit the final script only to try to load the packs in different priority. Anyway edit manually the user script only if you know very well what you are doing!

* Added a disable option for fonts mod.

* Added a Light Unit Editor in Utilities menu, I've made to help players make some basic changes in units. If there is another usual change that you like to do just post it to include that in a next update.

* Fixes a misspell of 13 Colonies save file name, that prevents the file to be copied in the Empire saves folder.
    * Fixes the error "On Click: Line 325..."
    * Fixes an error when the Off is selected as an Audio/Drum option.
    * Other minor fixes.
    * Fixes the handover bug for the american protectorates in saved x40 campaigns.
    * It checks if there are critical critical game folders and if not it creates them.

Last edited by alhoon; March 12, 2018 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Removing anti-EULA part

Default Re: Download Launcher HotFix 19/09

Then copy the content if the Fix_19_09 folder in data/DME, replacing existing files.
    To be clear......you want to copy all the content and put them in data/dme replacing existing files
    Or replaces the files relevant to their directory....

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Download Launcher HotFix 19/09

Just copy and paste the entire contents of that zip into the data/DME folder and overwrite as needed and it will be done.

Default Re: Download Launcher HotFix 24/09 (Updated)

Updated

nlovertoom's Avatar Tiro

you mean data/DME/data?
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives."

No I mean what I write: data/DME.

HarryPalms's Avatar Libertus

Applied hotfix:

Got error:

Quote Originally Posted by HarryPalms View Post
    Applied hotfix:

Got error:

Same thing happened to me, hotfix didnt fix it.

It seems the files to me arent to be installed right there. I wish some one could confirme a brighter and nicer explanation here, were and to this files are suppose to be placed. As in the zipfile there containes 5 items, 3 folders and 2 files, Folders are "dat01" "Plugins" "scripts" And 2 files DME Plat.cdd and DME pat.exe

Now as you can see incase u want to place this hot fix.. most of the folders does not exist in the folder they are telling you to zip up em there. Plugins and Dat01 folder does not exist in the first place in the command line of "\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME" This 2 folders are actully in \Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME/data ???.. I mean if you check in the Zip file, the folder Plugins and and dat01 that it´s in em and then take a look in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME\data.. what they got on your hard drive.. they seem to be indentical to me? Woudlnt it be correct to actully place those 2 zip files into Data- DME- Data ??? As u telling us that we are suppose to place it in the main mod of he Darthmod Empire?

I for once are atelast asking.. before really really trying to replace anything of my orginal files with this hot fixes... Cuz i have no valid time for a new reinstallation and then validate the folder 2 times as it takes almost 1 hour and then re downlaod the mode and reinstall the mod.. a process that heavly unforantely takes lots of hours for me

And yes i know i can re create back up files of the orginal files right now and replace em... incase i fail here. But i am atleast humble asking for some kindly support and humble understanding how this is actully being to be done correctly As this install is much more of a manual one.. compared to the great Shogun 2 that actully find the command install line automaticly and every new hot fix did it self to Thanks for any kind of help and knowlegde everyone

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

Hi,

Im also wondering about all these extra files... Ive gotabout 33 files, mostly ap#.dat files...

thanks!

Post 2,3,6 already answered your question. data/DME.

Quote Originally Posted by KERA_AK View Post
    It seems the files to me arent to be installed right there. I wish some one could confirme a brighter and nicer explanation here, were and to this files are suppose to be placed. As in the zipfile there containes 5 items, 3 folders and 2 files, Folders are "dat01" "Plugins" "scripts" And 2 files DME Plat.cdd and DME pat.exe

Now as you can see incase u want to place this hot fix.. most of the folders does not exist in the folder they are telling you to zip up em there. Plugins and Dat01 folder does not exist in the first place in the command line of "\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME" This 2 folders are actully in \Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME/data ???.. I mean if you check in the Zip file, the folder Plugins and and dat01 that it´s in em and then take a look in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME\data.. what they got on your hard drive.. they seem to be indentical to me? Woudlnt it be correct to actully place those 2 zip files into Data- DME- Data ??? As u telling us that we are suppose to place it in the main mod of he Darthmod Empire?

I for once are atelast asking.. before really really trying to replace anything of my orginal files with this hot fixes... Cuz i have no valid time for a new reinstallation and then validate the folder 2 times as it takes almost 1 hour and then re downlaod the mode and reinstall the mod.. a process that heavly unforantely takes lots of hours for me

And yes i know i can re create back up files of the orginal files right now and replace em... incase i fail here. But i am atleast humble asking for some kindly support and humble understanding how this is actully being to be done correctly As this install is much more of a manual one.. compared to the great Shogun 2 that actully find the command install line automaticly and every new hot fix did it self to Thanks for any kind of help and knowlegde everyone

BR AN.

Quote Originally Posted by KERA_AK View Post
    It seems the files to me arent to be installed right there...
    BR AN.
    Sorry guys, my mistake, I'll re-upload the correct files.

EDIT: Done!
    Last edited by husserlTW; October 07, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks Husser!

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Launcher HotFix 24/09 (Updated)

An additional fix has been added that fixes the handover bug of the american protectorates in saved x40 campaigns.

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] Launcher HotFix (Updated)

I have installed both fixes and still get the same error message as Victus and HarryPalms :/

Thanks for any help!

TWH

Make sure that you have a a script folder, else create one (C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts).

I've updated the additional fix for checking -and create if necessary- some critical game folders like scripts and saves. It is strongly recommended to install it. For those -and only those- that have already installed fix proceed to install only the second one.

Cheers alot Husser and Darthy if u read it.

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=

Regarding the newest hotfix intended to solve the American protectorate handover bug: I installed prior to starting a new 40x campaign and I'm still encountering early campaign handovers of New Spain and the 13 colonies, typically between turns 14 and 20. This is really throwing off some great games just deep enough in to make it annoying. Is the fix supposed to fix this issue, or did I misunderstand the purpose?

Yes it should it should prevent the handover but only if you play as one of the American protectorates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast