Luncher 1.3 update includes all previous fixes, plus some more. The new changes/additions are:
* Fixed a problem on enabling Blue Arrows mod
* Restored the right launcher window.
* Fixes the missing Unit Editor
item in Utilities menu.
* Added a new option in Settings menu where the player can choose if the game will start automatically by launcher or manually by player. If the manual way is selected then the launcher will make all the necessary mod preparation and finally will prompt the player to start the game. Leave the launcher open and start the game using vanilla shortcut or exe.
Note: If you select the manual way, you can access the final user script from file menu since the launcher will already have created it. I strongly recommend to keep using the Edit Script utility from launcher menu to add your mods and edit the final script only to try to load the packs in different priority. Anyway edit manually the user script only if you know very well what you are doing!
* Added a disable option for fonts mod.
* Added Large Address Aware
utility in Utilities menu pointed by c.ryo
in DME Sub-Mods forum
* Added a Light Unit Editor
in Utilities menu, I've made to help players make some basic changes in units. If there is another usual change that you like to do just post it to include that in a next update.
* Fixes a misspell of 13 Colonies save file name, that prevents the file to be copied in the Empire saves folder.
* Fixes the error "On Click: Line 325...
* Fixes an error when the Off is selected as an Audio/Drum option.
* Other minor fixes.
* Fixes the handover bug for the american protectorates in saved x40 campaigns.
* It checks if there are critical critical game folders and if not it creates them.