Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Default Re: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Quote Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
    I'm using Norton, hence "turn it off"...

EDIT: I found out how to create file exemptions, it was simple from there
    Great have fun!

The 122 canon ships shoot only with the upper decks, the lower decks doesn't shoot. This is a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulius View Post
    The 122 canon ships shoot only with the upper decks, the lower decks doesn't shoot. This is a bug?
    Is the ship within range to fire the lower deck cannons? What ship or ship class are we talking about?

French 1st rate. The lower deck cannons must be in less range to fire than the upper cannons?

First, i like very much the work done with this mod, its proving to be a challenge to me, i am quite stuck and cant advance

That said, theres one thing that i think is kinda 'off'.

Explosive shells. When they hit they leave a cratter the size of a regiment. More often then not 1 well placed shot is enough to send the unit routing.

Not sure if its due toa "check" enabled or if its something configurable, but I feel explosions could use some tone down.

great mod,was running darthmod but like this much more!! i'm using Pdguru new unit pack GREAT!! p.s. also using darth effects in place of set graphics AMAZING GAME . have to give u rep

Mr. Lutland; I have been using your LME4 mod, and I must say I have been enjoying it. I am also implementing the most, excellent Pdguru unit packs, DMN smoke effects, and a few other minor mods.
    The modular approach to the mod is particularly very nice indeed.

I have been impressed by how the enemy forces, almost, always prefer to form up into firing lines and unleash several vollies, before even considering to engage in melee. Often times they even prefer to break before sustaining high casualties. Then regroup at distance, to attempt another assault.
    Although melee fights are intense and fun at times. Most troops would obviously prefer to engage at range versus melee, unless they were certain of superiority or hard pressed.

Thank you; Great mod so far

noticed that the wolf(40 unit) mod has the upkeep reduced by 4 accordingly, but the cost of recruitment is the same as normal

Should Wolf's mod apear in the script? I edited it for the other mods regarding UI and unit formations, and dont remember seeing an entry containing 'wolf' in the name.

The option is enabled on the launcher.

i believe its in "movie" pack type so it doesnt load via script, and it is kept in an LME_files folder within the data folder where it is accessd by the launcher

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

It doesn´t need to be added to the user script, just select the option in the launcher. Be aware that sometimes you will have to click the option twice. As you have noticed the recruitment cost is the normal of the unit. Regards.

i know it doesnt need to be loaded via script, im just wondering if the normal cost for the units is on purpose since originally it used to cut the price by 4 like it did upkeep

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Just to confirm your previous answer to Grothaal. Regarding the cost issue I assume it's done on purpose as you have said, in order to keep LME style. Regards.

huh, no minor nation can recruit militia or regional units, any one else experience this?

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Nope. At the moment I`m playing with the Papal States (1796 campaign) and recruit millitia units in Naples; Sardinia, Liguria, Cataluña, Navarra and Liguria. Regards.

damn it! i have found the culprit, but it is...dissappointing.

Turns out one of my very own mods is getting in the way, Its a small mod that adds 2 elite units for Belgium, but according to the mod manager it is only conflicting with patches 2, 3, 4, 6 concerning the "building_units_allowed" tables. sorry for the bother, cant pinpoint what exactly is the root of the problem though

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Same as you, BazzBrother, I have found that the Renders 7b mod and the Grassmod (both movie type) conflicts with the Larger Armies option (The Wolves In The Throne), by disabling it, but you notice that only when recruiting new units. I couldn`t find why. Sorry for not being helpfull. Very dissapponting if matters elite units modded by you! Regards.

*removed* well then, I guess the chevaux de fris suddenly doing nothing is just an occasional glitch that i havent noticed before
    Last edited by BazzBrother; December 16, 2012 at 02:45 AM.

hi man love the mod as always, the first time i played this mod i deleted all other ntw and have played LME since, anyhoo playin 4.2 and my game crashes during the loading of seige with fort battles, i don't really mind i just read sharpe's company and wanted to storm a breach.

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

I'm currently playing an 1805 campaign as Britain and managed to establish a stronghold in Brussels, Southern Netherlands. The city has a barracks built but I can only recruit La Malice (french militia). I've tried to scour the change-log thread and the rest of the forum for an up-to-date explanation of the AOR rules, but I can't find anything.

I thought that even if you were in foreign lands, you should be able to recruit that area's unit types, or even basic Line Infantry, Light Cavalry, etc at the very least? The city has an empty building slot and if I hover over the Cannon Foundry option the tooltip doesn't list any artillery as becoming available either.

What gives?