Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Default Re: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

1792, 1796 and 1805 as The Kingdom of Sicily

For some reason the tax slider doesn't affect the province of Naples and at the start of the 1796 Campaign I start with 500k.

Ive got the same problem. ¨Did you find a fix in the end

So far great mod, however, for the 1792 scenario as the French Royalists, you get no generals, or admirals. Well into the game, I have all the military buildings short of the one you can build with general staff, because I don't have that yet.

I used the installer and now everytime I try to play I get this same message, can anyone help? This is my fave Napoleon mod D:

1792 Scenarios, also with Royalist French, you start with zero military. Not even 1 militia.

fire-fox's Avatar Laetus

Icon4 Re: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

every time i start the launcher,it gives me this error message although i have installed Microsoft net framework 4.0!!!
    any solutions??

EnsignElliott's Avatar Libertus

Great mod. All working well - however, I'm getting quite a few CTD during land battles. I've just had a 50 minute long battle against the Dutch as the British. It got to the very end with one enemy unit left to defeat and then CTD...

Naval battles are fine.

Any ideas?

I really like the idea of this mod but when i start a campagin or a battle my unit size is set for 53 men for normal units and 75 for the elite units. I saw that the default is about 210 men in a unit. What can i do?

Go into / open your "user_script" file. Look for the "unit multiplier" and change the number to 1. I believe there is an edit script button in the LME panel. That should work.

However, if it doesn't you should,
    1. uninstall LME; go into the NTW data file in your computer and delete the campaign folder and any LME file you may find.
    2. Then, go into the scripts and delete the "user_script" file.
    3. Go to Steam and verify integrity.
    3. Once that's done, start the vanilla game, go to options and change the unit size "ultra". Also change or set the graphics items to whatever you want, as they will be reset to default when opened the options button.

Good luck.

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Hey Everybody!

Today I've triggered a Revolution in Prussia (1815 Campaign) but after a successfully becoming a republic, the name stayed the same (Königreich Preussen) and the also the flags stayed the same. Can I change this myself somehow? With PFM?

Libertus

encountered a bug as Prussia where I cant move troops to berlin as well as moving any troops away from pomeria, tried it on all campaigns

Hello, i have just one question : is there a submod to disable the regional limit recruitment system ? I like play Denmark and only recruit units from only my mainland make me upset sometimes

hello,

On Win 10 and the LME menu displays fine but when I select one of the campaigns, I receive the below error. I can play the mod by starting the game through steam, I just cant use the LME menu. Any ideas?

EDIT...well nm, deleting and replacing the userscript worked after reinstalling twice.
    Last edited by ahedgpe; October 24, 2018 at 07:32 PM.

I've been playing around with quite a few campaigns and in most of them, I don't actually get the victory fireworks screen nor the notification that I've won the campaign, even after completing the campaign objectives. Is this a bug? Does anyone have the same problem?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Hello,
    I think LME really great!
    But is it possible that the mod makes the French stronger?
    I started with the Prussians, in the beginning it was great.
    Later I had war with the French, who were very strong and very many ....
    Best regards
    Thomas*

Laetus

i dont think so, the french are the strongest nation in vanilla as well.

So is the LME doing that?

Do minor nations such as Sweden and Denmark not have any custom skins or did i just pick the wrong submod option in the launcher?

Default --

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

delete
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; April 06, 2019 at 11:53 AM.