Thread: Armor events and Custom_script for 1450

Default Armor events and Custom_script for 1450

I'm starting a late (1220) campaign with bgr IV included. My intent is to change the armor events and maybe change timescale to correspond to the appropriate year. I prefer them quicker, so since they are related to turns rather than year, those values will be halved and 1t=2y in _strat.
    Are these values realted to something else and will make the game break? I prefer not to find out after 100 turns.
    I like it this way as I usually don't last for many turns, with that said best regards to all the people involved in this mod(s), or I don't play 300 turns to see all the units due to boredom or else.

Secondly, I've changed the campaign scripts for both early and late cam, for reducing turn time. I found these here and I thank you for that, excellent results. I've done all the advised things manually for the 1450 file, with no success as it still amounts to less than 7 mb and turns of over 6 min, compared to the other two files which amount to less than 3mb. I could compare with some tool, of which I have no knowledge, modding included.
    Still if anyone can point some directions to what is needed and what not since I'm obviously missing something.
    If the latter is solved , the former query is not that important. ty in forward.

Default Re: Armor events and Custom_script for 1450

K, was way ahead of myself, many mistakes in the former post. Events are in years, not turns, so If i change only those what else should be looked for? aside from historic inaccuracy.

Maybe I should move this second concern here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=405997? Nonetheless , many things are left out in the late and early campaign files apparently? including assimilation script and even notifications for Nobles income and outcome don't show from bgr IV. It seems that it is working though, it just doesn' notify. Any information for what is necessary and what is not is welcomed.
    atachment is from 1450 campaign. ty