Thread: no more rebels

Default no more rebels

I hate the "rebel" factions. since Rome up to Shogun 2, I absolutly dispise this bunch of pointless grey flags.
    Everyone who has the slightest knowlege of history must cringe at the fought of some "non ideological" movement under a grey flag, wich simply out of some petty resentment, burns down and pilliges it`s nations entire inferstructure, only too (when in power) let it burn for all eternity, under a populace wich seems to accept this situation as the perfect way to run a nation.
    revolutions allways had ideas behind them and not only a cause!
    While hoping that Rome 2 will be free of these mindless and useless grey monstrosities, I still hope that someone here feels the same way about this.
    i would like to know if there is a mod out there wich replaces the "grey flag" faction. During history there have always been counter revolutions/insurgents.
    and if there is a mod somewhere out there and if not i hope it is possible to be made and i hope i can enthuse someone here to create or tell me how to create a mod wich rids the game of the "grey flag" faction and simply replaces it with a "counter-revolutionary" faction.
    meaning: if the kingdom of france turns into the republic of france through a revolution, but the republic of france is still unpopular the revolting faction wont be "grey flags" but monarchists wanting to reinterduce the ancient regime.
    The man, who first used a swear word instead of a spear, probably was the founder of civilisation!
    Sigmund Freud

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: no more rebels

Dude... With your France idea, that's already how the game works...

Dude... With your France idea, that's already how the game works...
    no way! so is there something wrong with my game? if i play as the republic and a revolution breaks out it`s always the grey flags but never a royalist army that turns up
    The man, who first used a swear word instead of a spear, probably was the founder of civilisation!
    Sigmund Freud

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Odd... It might pop up as a Republican revolution (where you can play as rebels but they'll make a new republic), but it shouldn't be ordinary rebels...

i reinstaled it and it still is the same. could it have something to do with owning the european version? german version? or whatever.
    Sigmund Freud