Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DME 8.0 Platinum download! ! !

Default Re: DME 8.0 Platinum download! ! !

Tried the link even using a download manager.. gets about 900mb down then stops.. everytime :S

No one is seeding the torrent version..

diablo460's Avatar Libertus

use the older torrent if the new doesent work (yeah i know its not convenient but the hurry to play is evident xD)

Since a lot of people are obviously having trouble with just getting the download from SI, it would be nice if the people who got it to download and are posting on this thread would let everyone else know some actual useful information like what browser they are using to do this instead of just pretty much saying "Haha mine werks and yers dont! lawllawllawl".

diablo460's Avatar Libertus

Ok, repeat for all:

If you cant download it from SI: try with different browsers (chrome seems to work for majority of people), if you still cant download it then try a downloader app or addon; if still not, get the torrent... easy as that!

For all the ones having trouble installing DMUC (error message or isntaller crash) re-download the file, as Darth said, it is very probable it was a corrupted download
    Last edited by diablo460; September 17, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes

Download is really slow (around 40kb or so) and says it will take like 20+ hours. It also keeps stopping in the middle. I am now trying for the 5th time and if it stops again, it will be almost a week before I can try again.

An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaa1701 View Post
    Download is really slow (around 40kb or so) and says it will take like 20+ hours. It also keeps stopping in the middle. I am now trying for the 5th time and if it stops again, it will be almost a week before I can try again.
    Then try the poorly seeded torrent version.

Yeah I have tried 8 times and it gets to a point and just stops downloading. When I try to install it says the installer is corrupted due to certain files missing or because it didnt download everything. When will the moddb(http://www.moddb.com/mods/darthmod-empire) download be up.

How do I remove Fog of War from the custom campaign?

Filefront mirror seems to have serious problems...
    Last edited by Blackader; December 20, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

gazastripclub's Avatar Foederatus

All the stupid ancient links are broken and led me here. Downloaded the all-in-one installer and it's making me find part 2... and I can't find anywhere to download part 2!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234