Thread: 4.2 Bushido Edition Title Screen Crash

Default 4.2 Bushido Edition Title Screen Crash

Hello everyone!

So I searched around the forums couldnt find anything on this about this version, none of the other options fix my issue, so what happens is I turn what I want to turn on with the mod, then I start it up through the launcher, everything goes good, it starts up but as soon as it hits the copyright title screen and starts loading I get an Shogun 2 was unable to run or some generic Microsoft error prompt... so can Anyone help me fix this, Ive already tried verifying, reinstalling, and deleting files..

Default Re: 4.2 Bushido Edition Title Screen Crash

You should try not to re-install or remove files unless it's a serious problem.

Try running on DX9.

If not, restart your computer first, verify the game cache, then start the game.

If all else fails then you should probably uninstall DarthMod and get a fresh install of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auran View Post

Try running on DX9.

If not, restart your computer first, verify the game cache, then start the game.

If all else fails then you should probably uninstall DarthMod and get a fresh install of it.
    Ive done all of that lol

ChewieMuse I had the same problem. I just re-installed everything. Uninstall mod, then game, delete Shogun folder, then install game and open it for a one time (just to check), then install DarthMod as a Admin, that`s all...

I know it sounds typical

You can try asroma6's technique, added that you remove ALL files meaning the script ones, usually in appdata, aswell.

Otherwise tell me and i'll do my best to resolve your problem

Quote Originally Posted by Auran View Post

Try running on DX9.

What would running on DX9 achieve. I thought DX11 better allocated resources so would give a smoother performance?

Yo , try this after y select the options y want in the darthmod launcher dont hit play but try launching the game from normal shogun2.exe