Thread: 40x unit battle recordings

Default 40x unit battle recordings

I haven't seen many 40x unit battles uploaded here and I was thinking about uploading some from my campaigns, but first I was wondering if anyone is actually interested in seeing some? Eventually I was thinking of doing my own let's play, but first I need to get some recording software and such and practice a bit. I thought a few battles would be a good place to start.

Any recommendations on which software to use, and any tips for a beginner to recording?

Thanks in advance

Medina's Avatar Miles

Default Re: 40x unit battle recordings

Quote Originally Posted by Murph05 View Post
    I haven't seen many 40x unit battles uploaded here and I was thinking about uploading some from my campaigns, but first I was wondering if anyone is actually interested in seeing some? Eventually I was thinking of doing my own let's play, but first I need to get some recording software and such and practice a bit. I thought a few battles would be a good place to start.

Any recommendations on which software to use, and any tips for a beginner to recording?

Thanks in advance
    Hey, use FRAPS its free, and easy to use. And if you buy or 'buy' the software you can record movies at HD quality as long as you want too! I bought the program and its great!

Default Re: 40x unit battle recordings

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.