Thread: [NTW AAR] Sons Of Empire

Archimonday's Avatar Senator

Default [NTW AAR] Sons Of Empire

This will be my first attempt at something of this magnitude. I typically enjoy writing character based stories rather than trying to manipulate the game to direct films, but I'd like to see what I can come up with, so for some time I'm going to try and come out with a weekly or biweekly AAR film series, probably anywhere between 10 and 15 minutes per episode.

Dialogue may or may not be included, I have not decided yet, but it will probably be captioned. If I feel its too much work, but still want to tell the story of my latest campaign, I will transition back to a traditional written, picture based AAR. But for now, enjoy a trailer, I'm aiming for Monday as the first episode.

The First Episode will take place near the city of Iasi, where four-thousand soldiers under the command of Mikhail Kutuzov have been intercepted on their march, by a similar sized force under the command of Bostancibasi Hayreddin. As the first battle in another Russo-Turkish war, Mikhail Kutuzov seeks to take Iasi, and push south to expand a growing Czarist Empire.

Default Re: [NTW AAR] Sons Of Empire

Great!

First shot at it, Feedback is welcome!

* Give it a few minutes. Youtube is stubborn.

Foederatus

Glorious, just Glorious

Wow this is really good! Can't wait for the next entry

I will continue working on this, this coming weekend. Being in the Army I do what I can when I get the chance. Havn't forgotten about it.