Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMN - Multiplayer

Default Re: DMN - Multiplayer

Hi guys. I´m looking for some players. Who wants to play Darth online, add me to your friends..

See the other open message of today...DMN v. 2.65 starting!!!! This message is for all the gamers that would play a tournament with this fantastic mod. See on TWC or in my profile of Steam "Gumere"

Default Re: DMN - Multiplayer - v. 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by Aide-de-camp View Post
    Hello folks.

I'm looking for players of this mod on steam. If anyone wants to play, we can share contact info, since no one in the steam group logs into chat, despite there being lot of players online
    See my profile in Steam "Gumere". We are starting a Tournament for DMN. Sign in the Clan, and send a message of your nick to me. This is the situasion. Bye

Default Re: DMN - Multiplayer - v. 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by Aide-de-camp View Post
    Hello folks.

I'm looking for players of this mod on steam. If anyone wants to play, we can share contact info, since no one in the steam group logs into chat, despite there being lot of players online
    See the profile "GUMERE" in Steam. Sign in the clan and write your nick for the Tournement. Waiting your notices!

Me and my friend once played Multilplayer battles in DarthMod with the 2X unit sizes, but we can only play with the 1X unit sizes now in Multiplayer even when we choose Ultra unit size. Does anyone know how to fix this?

kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius

Anyone interested in trying DMN MPC? If so ,my steam ID : Pzt_Kami

Quote Originally Posted by kambiz View Post
    Anyone interested in trying DMN MPC? If so ,my steam ID : Pzt_Kami
    See my profile in Steam! Write when you want try a DMN . We have over 190 members! Waiting your notices, the Administrator of the Group

Grimaldus's Avatar Libertus

Somebody up for a DMN Campaign? Preferably 2x Unit sizes and with 40 units, if that works out somehow. Playing battles as AI. Steam Name: Teutone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12