Thread: Just a few questions

Default Just a few questions

As you may have noticed I only joined TWC for RES GESTAE. I love the first pack the armour looks so real. Anywhy on to the questions:

1. Why is loads of the things in Italian (I think) (Traits, tooltips ect.) Is this me skipping over somthing during the install? (I have now solved this

2. How do you get the stunning skys in the screenshots?

3. When will the next packs be releashed, are they all mostly done and just need testing, and tweeking. Or have 3-4 not been started yet? (Mind you there are previews)

4. Will RES GESTAE be only grafical improments or will it impove othere things (Buildings, AI,)
    Last edited by ColdFire; July 19, 2006 at 04:12 PM. Reason: To expand the post

Default Re: Just a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by megajames75
    As you may have noticed I only joined TWC for RES GESTAE. I love the first pack the armour looks so real. Anywhy on to the questions:

1. Why is loads of the things in Italian (I think) (Traits, tooltips ect.) Is this me skipping over somthing during the install? (I have now solved this,)
    You have to copy the languages text in the languages folder in the data folder. Copy the text files in the english section and put them in the original text folder in the data folder.

2. How do you get the stunning skys in the screenshots?,)
    They arent implemented yet into the mod, maye in the next pack.

3. When will the next packs be releashed, are they all mostly done and just need testing, and tweeking. Or have 3-4 not been started yet? (Mind you there are previews),)
    The next pack needs for the germans, britons and iberians to e completed and the strat models and other animations i guess. Im not sure about the other packs.

4. Will RES GESTAE be only grafical improments or will it impove othere things (Buildings, AI,)
    As regards to AI they are using darthformations and some sort of building has been implemented.

thanks for the reply

Please I need to know when the next pack will be out as I like taking pictures and editing them (see my sig) but am going on holiday I won't be able to download there and will have to use the romans pictures all the time.