Thread: A new map pack or a unit pack

Default A new map pack or a unit pack

I think we need a new sub-mod.This submod may be a unit pack,maybe a map pack(I think this is needed more).
    ------ An American Civil War Modification for Total War : Shogun 2 ------

Foederatus

Default Re: A new map pack or a unit pack

Agreed. Not much going on with this mod lately. I understand these guys have their own lives of course, and I guess they're working alot on the NTW mod these days, but I am really craving for something new here. It's a pity I suck at modding, otherwise I would have tried to make a sub-mod myself :/. My oppinion is that specially the confederate side could use some more units. But oh well, I'm loving this mod anyway.

Also, what happened to the ''rebel yell'' feature? I was so looking forward to that one.

working on it guys, an unit pack with historically accurate regiment names, i have been posting in the sub mod forum, i have added twenty units! hopefully it will be done soon.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by ss97slp View Post
    working on it guys, an unit pack with historically accurate regiment names, i have been posting in the sub mod forum, i have added twenty units! hopefully it will be done soon.
    Awesome, can't wait

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

plus the ZoR submod, that is already 30 new units... also, I will continue the work with the ZoR when I will have the time... regarding the battle-maps... that is probably the most time-consuming aspect of creating the mod... also, I don't think there would be much sense for all the battles around Washington (Maryland) to have Antietam Battle-field setting. also, there would be a problem of the fact that area of Maryland and Virginia saw many of the famous battles so it would be hard (if not impossible) to squeeze them on the strategic map...

hold your horses boys, we are doing what we can with this baby...