Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Download links for RS 2.5 and RS 2.6 Patch

Default Re: Download link for RS 2.5

Alright, thanks I will try and see if it works.

ok so i thought i had this working followed the steps as well as i could am pretty bad at this stuff, but i open what i think is the luancher choose a faction and click play and it opens a cmd box and an error box saying failed to find steam . any help been after this mod for ages .

Quote Originally Posted by jackvico View Post
    ok so i thought i had this working followed the steps as well as i could am pretty bad at this stuff, but i open what i think is the luancher choose a faction and click play and it opens a cmd box and an error box saying failed to find steam . any help been after this mod for ages .
    In the launcher there's an option for Steam under the "Play Roma Surrectum" tab, even if it's set to yes for Steam you still need to click that tab and enter your Steam ID(usually it's the email address associated with your Steam account).
    Hopefully that solves it as I had the same cmd box pop-up before I entered the correct steam handle.

pchalk's Avatar Domesticus

Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for all the work on this mod. its impressive. have one question. i havnt played anything rtw in a while and i am wondering if the version of this mod that i have installed is up to date. i see that 2.5 is the most recent version but i cant seem to figure out what version i have? have i overlooked where ingame the version number is displayed or is it even displayed? if not about when did the latest release come out? i can probably figure out from there if i need to download it again

Guys does 2.1a also has rebellion bug? if not i plan to install it

So is 2.0 required or not? I'm so freaking confused :/

Why is this install so damn hard...or really why it is not simplified. I have the steam version...and the same problems as the other users...those three error messages popping up...

The Great War Mod for NTW!

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Drowsy; February 19, 2013 at 08:31 AM.

Hey guys, im currently on my 3rd attempt at downloading this mod, the last two times the download just cut out, without any trace of the 20-50% of the mod i had already downloaded, and when i download again, it starts from the beginning. Any help please?

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Oh I'm getting issues with this damn mod.

Drowsy's Avatar Senator

Did u sacrifice the appropriate animal?

Hello. For the first time thanks to this 2.5 "compilation" version I was able to at least start the mod. I have RTW Gold on Steam and was able to start the launcher. HOWEVER I was not able to open the preferences page in the launcher. ALSO the new factions such as Capua were not present in the faction drop down menu. What I did was clicked and dragged the RS 2.5 file in to the RTW Gold location through the standard location on my windows C drive. I then double clicked the RS 2.5 folder but did not see any separate folders inside. The folder itself seems to be an .exe contrary to what the first pages instructions say. Instead it brought me to the installation screen. Obviously I did something wrong. Could someone PLEASE guide me through this process. Someone posted a vid earlier that was still very confusing and thus I was not able to follow it. I have one hardrive by the way. Thank you for any assistance.

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

I just want to thank you for creating this mod. For some reason I always choose Romans or Macedonians However, recently I begun playing MTW 2 Kingdoms mod called "Conquest" aka Eras TW and they have BOSNIAN BANATE...YEYYYYYYAAAAA!!!!!. The only way I would come back to RS II is if you guys make Illirians as playable faction .....Oh and to all my Greek friends and people Bosnia kicked your ass in football 3:1...I feel so bad for you.....NOT!!!!
    "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."
    George W. Bush-after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

The Unknown General's Avatar Centenarius

Its saying I didn't install it correctly when I tried to play it

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

before you install the game make sure you disable windows UAC....also if you need to extract patch or something just extract it first in temporary folder than copy the files appropriate directory....I had similar problem before (something is wrong with windows 7 accounts)
    "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."
    George W. Bush-after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

hello, good night, nobody read other questions?

i need help for donwload united guide

The Unknown General's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by usmcsultan View Post
    before you install the game make sure you disable windows UAC....also if you need to extract patch or something just extract it first in temporary folder than copy the files appropriate directory....I had similar problem before (something is wrong with windows 7 accounts)
    Turned it off and I forgot to mention the administrator shield on the exe and game's shortcut.

Ye Olde Fahrt's Avatar Miles

Had to do a complete re-install, RTW first, then adding (just) this one. Worked very nicely, thank you very much!
    My garden may be smaller than your Rome, but my pilum is harder than your sternum. - Roma Surrectum III

Hello.
    I am trying to instal this mod for the first time .
    The first link that is showed to use ,takes me 12h to download the file ????

And english is not my main language so i would like to know ,do i have to install all the 3 links bellow ?

Download link :
    http://ge.tt/6bTWWQN/v/0
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/r...mod/45720.html
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/roma-surre...a-surrectum-25

Ok ... so do i need to instal anything before this 2.5 files ?
    Because all 3 corrupted ...

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    Ok ... so do i need to instal anything before this 2.5 files ?
    Because all 3 corrupted ...
    Ok guys nevermind i got it ^^