Thread: Imperial reform (Segmented) is not triggered

Default Imperial reform (Segmented) is not triggered

Hi everyone,

If I remember correctly there have been discussions regarding this. Couple of years ago I did not face this problem.

However, I played 4-5 times from beginning and still I do not have any idea why after constructing "Circus Maximus" imperial reform or segmented legions is not triggered. even one time it was partially worked and allow me to train some of them but was provide me the full reform.

Currently I am playing 2.6 version and tested many times with both "BI" and "Alexander" versions.

I would be grateful if anybody could help me.

Default Re: Imperial reform (Segmented) is not triggered

he said he has built the Circus Maximum.... no reason to just post links that tell exactly the same thing
    BTW was it like this in the version 2.6 he is playing? Or had one to build Curia Hostilia to get segmentata legions?
    Btw Titan Kronos, stick with the last version, 3.0 something, i don't get why you are using an older one

yes I have build all the reqs for the segmentata. Still if even I get them, it is not complete and early legion would not be disappeared. I cannot find out whats the problem. tried almost 7-8 times by now and nothing changes.

You are right. I should try Ver 3.0

Senator

I thought it was just to build the final government tier ('imperial palace') in Akragas on Sicily. Seems to work fine.

That will trigger the marian reform and is working fine.

But after Circus Maxima, Imperial reform should be triggered and will allow you to recruit imperial legions (Segmentata).

No matter what I do it is not working which is odd ! this was working since couple of years ago. I do not know maybe the order of construction is important ?! It is just not working no matter what I do.

tried with last version?

yes even with RS3 , you know the odd thing is last year was working fine. now it does not !