Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Download links for RS 2.5 and RS 2.6 Patch

Libertus

Default Re: Download link for RS 2.5

I followed all the Instructions you listed, make the new folder, exact same location you put RTW is patched to 1.5 even If it doesn't say it is when I go on options, I've run the patchand and I'm sure it worked. Same for BI, 1.6. The Installion went fine, directed it to the correct folder and off it went. got to the launcher pick my faction put Steam to no and loaded the game and it got an error saying: Script error in data/ descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control.txt, at line 9, column 1. Expecting reading 'min_light_intensity'

Durepanya's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Delete the shortcut. Then go to (your RS folder)/Launcher.

Right-click on "Roma Surrectum II.exe" and then select "create shortcut".

Copy&Paste the shortcut to your desktop and have fun playing.

Thank you!! Hehehe yes, and I knew that since when I installed RS 2.0 a year ago...but forgot! hahaha thank you!

@Iameggman I had that error once, too! I fixed by re-installing...frustrating but...it did worked for me... I don't suggest you doing same thing for I do not want you to swear me after that check the forum for topics.

I can download from http://ge.tt/6bTWWQN/v/0

dont have any torrent , please?

Durepanya's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by sertorio67 View Post
    I can download from http://ge.tt/6bTWWQN/v/0

dont have any torrent , please?
    Salve! Try the strategyinformer link (the one in the middle) it's very fast! I downloaded this mod in 30 min.

Civis

The download links doesn't work.

Same over here, none of them work.

Primo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

to TWC, Mvl_Total_War.

I just tested it, and that one definitly works:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/roma-surre...a-surrectum-25

Well thanks it seems they're fixed now, first i got the msg that there was a bad link(can't find the .exe).

What if you have an older version of RSII? Do you still need a clean copy to install this? I realize that this is the full package with the patch included.

Can someone please message me,having trouble with your mod,everytime try to explain problem my post constantly getting denied cause have too many url?

None of the download links work, and the 3rd download link keeps giving me the message "403 - Forbidden" each time i try to open it, i would love some help.
    "It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." Robert E. Lee

Short question. Please reply. I have Steam version of game and installed Europa Barbarorum. I want to play both mods. Can i install them both and run them separately when i want?

EDIT: [SOLVED]
    Game works great! I have steam version of Rome.
    I have installed Europa Barbarorum in default steam folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Gold"
    I followed all steps described in first post and copy everything from "Rome Total War Gold" folder to "C:\Games\RTW Roma Surrectum"
    Installed Roma Surrectum in that folder and open the launcher. There i had few options to select, i click button "Steam version of game" after i type my Steam username.
    After that i selected a campaign a want to play and launch the game.
    Everything works fine and i am more than satisfied.
    Last edited by Morphine; December 10, 2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Visit my new Youtube.com/channelMorphine for TW strategy, tactics and let's plays.
    (all recordings are available in Full HD 1080p)

HOI4 beta - You can enlist for Hearts of Iron 4 beta access by following this referrer link: www.heartsofiron4.com

Share your feedback please:
    ► Twitter.com/MorphineTW
    ► Facebook.com/MorphineTW

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

None... of... the... links... works... ^^ just a heads-up ;D

EDIT: Strategyinformer. 1.3 GB in 20 minutes ^^ although it didn't work when I tried about an hour ago? Weird. Randomly working links; for that little extra spice in your otherwise dull days!

Damn I made a huge post but can't post denied, new post can't contain blabla I will try to post it in smaller sections.

Sory for the spam posts but I can't post it in once.

Seems a great mod to me, but unfortunatley I can't play it. I've tried uninstalling, clean RTW, all locations etc. 5 times approx, none of them worked... I've searched on the internet for hours to get a fix on this error before requesting for help myself. But all responds I could find were "reinstall, clean RTW, don't install in Program files (x86)". My os is Windows 7 Home Premium Hp Pavilion dv7, if this might change anything.
    I am talking about the following error:
    My RTW itself works fine, I can just launch it and play campaign etc. But once I launch Roma Surrectum II it gives me the following error:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;
    ; general
    ;

;enable_gloom

sun_below_horizon_night_lighting_out -7.0
    sun_below_horizon_night_lighting_full 2.0

;
    ; lighting
    ;

min_light_intensity 0.6
    max_light_intensity 1.3
    ambient_reduce_proportion 0.8
    ambient_red_increase_proportion 0.18
    ambient_green_increase_proportion 0.33
    ambient_blue_increase_proportion 0.56

night_min_light_intensity 0.08
    night_max_light_intensity 0.25
    night_ambient_reduce_proportion 0.76
    night_ambient_red_increase_proportion 0.18
    night_ambient_green_increase_proportion 0.33
    night_ambient_blue_increase_proportion 0.56

It gives me an error about the min_light_intensity. I have no clue what' s wrong with it.On the internet I also found a copy of the descr_battle_map_lighting_and_fog_control file, but this didn't work. Got the same error. I have seen more guys experiencing this error, but no real fixes. I will explain how I installed RS II:

1. I uninstalled RTW and installed a clean one and made a back-up. Both are located in the Local Disk (C.
    2. I used 2 types of RS II installers, the RS2.5_Beta_Setup from tutorials and the Roma_Surrectum_2.5 in this post. I tried both, thought it might differ but get the same error at both installers.
    3. I installed the RS II files in the RTW back-up file named "RTW - Copy". I removed the "Roma_Surrectum_2.5" part at the target. The files looked like they should do, so I click the launcher folder and launch Roma Surrectum II but I face this error. My launcher settings are:
    Steam Version: No
    Faction: Carthage, Sparta, Rome tried a lot
    RomeTW.exe and all other boxes with Post-Marian General etc unchecked.
    As target in the shortcut I used "C:\RTW II - Copy\Data\UI\WONDERS" and "C:\RTW II - Copy", but same error.
    As I ain't familar with programming and stuff I hope you guys could really help me. Earlier in this post I saw a guy had the same error, but gained no response.

Greetings,
    Opiigz

Thank you very much, I really want to play this awesome mod.

PS: If you need more info about my error I could send you a private message or something. But my post rights are limited so can't post all information "URL's etc"

Script Error in data/descre_battle_map_lightning_and_fog_control, at line 9,column 1.

Expecting reading 'min_light_intensity'

I am going to re-install rtw and try to install Realism mod, that one might work.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Hello,

The launcher doesn't work,i checheck de run as admin box,but it wont start.It also wont close now...i have to use task manager to close the launcher now :S
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast