These are some precedents and rules to be set in place to avoid future confusions or conflicts.
1. Moderators will work with respect towards players and fellow moderators. Moderators may not brawl in public towards personal disagreements. This should be resolved by personal communication.
2. There will be certain aspects in the game where confusion would be created should many people be involved. For this, those aspects will be divided among moderators and only the assigned moderators should do the tasks.
3. Moderators cannot moderate events, role-plays or quests they are participating in as players. This also includes doing rolls and outcomes. Moderators also cannot award points and bonuses to themselves.
4. Moderators can assist fellow moderators to moderate events, role-plays or quests. But this should be in a way that neither disturbs that moderator nor the flow of the game. Moderators must also take care not to trash the event, role-play or quest being run by another moderator.
5. If the moderator moderating an event, role-play or quest is absent without notice for 2 days, another moderator can take charge to keep the event, role-play or quest going by discussing it with the head moderator or other moderators.