Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RTR PE 2.0 Crash & Bugs Report

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: RTR PE 2.0 Crash & Bugs Report

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    The bug that seems to occur with me regards the UNIT_INFOS in game. When I right click any unit to read their description a brown peasant appears. Yet the Unit Cards are fine.
    You need to check the spacings too. Sometimes it seems the unit infos are name correctly but there's an extra space between unit_info_name[space],tga etc.

What unit was that ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

It seems that the Illyrians do not have the highest tier barrack as I cannot find it in the building browser. I think it is not because of the Hippodrome but sth wrong in the edb, though I cannot find what is the problem in the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Eugene View Post
    It seems that the Illyrians do not have the highest tier barrack as I cannot find it in the building browser. I think it is not because of the Hippodrome but sth wrong in the edb, though I cannot find what is the problem in the file.
    To build highest tier barrack they need hippodrome which unfortunately they are unable to build. You can add britons (in game name for Illyrian) in the factions section for hippodrome.

I tried to add hippodrome to all of the barbarian factions or delete the precondition of building hippodrome. Both ways work for the barbarian factions except the Illyrian...quite strange.

Illyrian in game name is Britons and they're Greek culture I think.

Yes I know its name in game is "britons". I add hippodrome to all barbarian factions because I discovered that not only the Illyrian cannot build "Hall of Heroes" but also the Gauls and Germans. And the fix works for the Gauls and Germans, but Illyrian still cannot build the highest tier barracks. (That's why I said it is strange)
    Last edited by Prince Eugene; October 30, 2013 at 04:10 AM.

If you uplod the EDB here maybe I can take a look tonight. Getting ready to get put of the office at this moment. Anyway if I'm not mistaken barbarian have only 4 buiding tier instead of 5 for the civilize factions.

Here is the edb file. I have changed the precondition of building Parthian barracks but other parts are original.
    export_descr_buildings(1).txt
    Last edited by Prince Eugene; October 30, 2013 at 07:43 AM.

Illyrians and other Barbarians can now build Hall of Heroes. I will be including it in a patch here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13360081

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Eugene View Post
    Here is the edb file. I have changed the precondition of building Parthian barracks but other parts are original.
    Just for Illyria. Illyrian highest tier is the muster field which is level 4. Only 'civilized' factions get to level 5 (militia_barracks).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Just for Illyria. Illyrian highest tier is the muster field which is level 4. Only 'civilized' factions get to level 5 (militia_barracks).
    Thanks. It seems that I missed sth when I tried to fix it myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123