Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom of the Golden Land Mod

Default Re: Kingdom of the Golden Land Mod

Plus I'm designing all of the units for Opus to model. I know many, many things that have yet to be revealed. And they'll stay that way, until we're good and ready.

There are some units though that we never thought of. that Duke Serkol did mention.
    So don't be shy about comments all of you. we need input. we will take what we want.
    And keep you all in the Dark until release.

I will follow Nephs example. All will be up for grabs and guesses until we say otherwise.

But we will probably not be ready by the time the next patch comes out.

There are only 3 of us.

It might take some time for completion.

Edit: I've erased my rant.
    Last edited by Eldren; September 14, 2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: not show post

{I've erased my rant.}
    Edit:
    I have to double post to even have the fist show up. any idea why?
    Last edited by Eldren; September 14, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    {I've erased my rant.}
    Edit:
    I have to double post to even have the fist show up. any idea why?
    That would be a phenomenon called Lag. If it takes forever to post the first time, just right-click and copy what you typed, refresh the page, and if your post isn't there then you paste it and try again.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Ethereal Lancer

No, there have been similar occurrences for a while now. Even hours later a post will not show up until another post is made. It has happened to a few others, namely Mjolnr, gaiachild, and Xebenkeck. This is a glitch with TWC I believe.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar of the Ice Wolf View Post
    @Ethereal Lancer

No, there have been similar occurrences for a while now. Even hours later a post will not show up until another post is made. It has happened to a few others, namely Mjolnr, gaiachild, and Xebenkeck. This is a glitch with TWC I believe.

I made a post in the Goron thread that while the post itself is there, the thread is still number 6 or so down there, and doesnt register as a new post, so nobody knows to check the thread.
    Last edited by Mjolnr839; September 16, 2012 at 05:42 PM.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Mjolnr

It actually popped up for me. I saw the post, and then it disappeared a few moments later. Explain this somebody.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

^Related to the above-the main H:TW forum [age said the latest post in development was in the goron topic-yet the goron topic says the latest post was not Mjolnr's but the previous post... despite the fact that I had his post on my screen. -_-'

Edit:It's even worse! I clicked the post reply button once and TWC thought I was making two posts-if it wasn't for their rule wherein you wait 20 seconds between each posts we'd have yet another eyesore just below this post.
    Last edited by GoldenGohma; September 17, 2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Bugs

Arise, my army!

So make a Partition to TWC. and lest git back on topic. any one interested in this Faction? we would like to know how many supporters we have. you can give comments and your input/ideas while your at it.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Well this mod makes me wish I played Alttp. Too young for it (20), though I wish I had the GBA version that came with the gamecube zelda game. But according to everyone who has played Alttp, these soldiers are a must, so I fully support this mod.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Indeed, they do seem like an interesting idea and potentially addition if this mod gets made.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

They appear to be a sort of 'Dale' - not the typical upstanding humans, not the horse-lords, but another militant human nation none-the-less, with low cavalry and hardy archers.

Oh yes, and Dale is my favourite faction in TATW. I need not say any more.
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwensley View Post
    They appear to be a sort of 'Dale' - not the typical upstanding humans, not the horse-lords, but another militant human nation none-the-less, with low cavalry and hardy archers.

Oh yes, and Dale is my favourite faction in TATW. I need not say any more.
    Dale was my favorite too. THe most fun to play in my Honest opinion.

No really I am serious! Dale was my favorite faction no joke!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    Dale was my favorite too. THe most fun to play in my Honest opinion.

No really I am serious! Dale was my favorite faction no joke!

Silven Elves destroy everything else. Them, Arnor and Gondor were the best.

Anyway, back on topic. i Love the units for this faction, but i'm not a fan of the whole Anti Princess Zelda vibe. Personally i would of tried to make them a seperate human nation unconnected to Hyrule, instead of a fanatical take over Hyrule group, but thats just my personal opinion.

My question is will they be an event spawn in the submod, or will they start with a few (presumabably new) Cities, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Silven Elves destroy everything else. Them, Arnor and Gondor were the best.

Anyway, back on topic. i Love the units for this faction, but i'm not a fan of the whole Anti Princess Zelda vibe. Personally i would of tried to make them a seperate human nation unconnected to Hyrule, instead of a fanatical take over Hyrule group, but thats just my personal opinion.

My question is will they be an event spawn in the submod, or will they start with a few (presumabably new) Cities, or what?

the event spawn or start with Cities has yet to be decided.

Zelda and Agahnim are/were from the same faction/side. and in ALTTP Agahnim took power, so it's historically canon.

to all who believe you can't play pixelated games. just because your older. let me tel you. I'm 21, turning 22. and there's a reason nintendo still sell those games on Wii net. they are classes that cannot be replaced.

Edit:
    thanks guise were glad to know many support us.
    Last edited by Eldren; September 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    Well this mod makes me wish I played Alttp. Too young for it (20), though I wish I had the GBA version that came with the gamecube zelda game. But according to everyone who has played Alttp, these soldiers are a must, so I fully support this mod.

Dude, I turned 20 two days ago and I'VE played ALttP four times. NO EXCUSE!

zacen299's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Lancer 916 View Post
    Dude, I turned 20 two days ago and I'VE played ALttP four times. NO EXCUSE!
    I turned 18 on the 6th and I've played the original Zelda quite a bit. Zelda 2 as well ALttP I'm not even going to try and figure that one out suffice to say it's a big number.

LOL. My bad

So did any one have a favorite enemy or character in ALTTP, FS, or FSA? That is related to this faction.

@ all/any one
    we are currently looking for info on this Bomb Mine. Any knowledge on it would be appreciated.

thanks, and post back if you do.