M2TW Keeping Kernow's Dark Passenger at Bay since 2009
    Clear Eyes Full Heart

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

Default Re: SS 6.2

O_o
    all hail the flying spaghetti monster!

Taran.'s Avatar Civis

Of course it is still available. Have you tried this thread already? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=204562

I do have to wonder though why you still want to play 6.2 if 6.4 is already out.

Выше, выше
    К белым облакам!
    Выше, выше
    К белым облакам!
    Качели тут, Качели там.
    Качели тут, Качели там!
    Ты летишь, легка,
    Со мной всё выше в облака!

Thanks for the link, bit this appears to be for a patch (file size 93MB) rather than full 6.2
    I want 6.2 so I can avoid annoying bugs in 6.3/6.4, particularly the faction death CTD that has ruined 3 long term campaigns for me. ALso 6.2 means I can play as Ireland
    Last edited by Kernow; September 13, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
    Clear Eyes Full Heart

bump
    Clear Eyes Full Heart

6.2 is only a patch...what you need is 6.1 I belive or 6.0....

What you need is probably 6.1. No idea if it is still available. If not, you may want to reinstall MIITW without Kingdoms and then download 4.1 (which should still be available). It is another gaming experience, but could end your CTD problems. Although I have to say I have never experienced any serious bugs and not a single CTD with 6.4, and I have played a lot. Maybe it has to do with your PC's other settings.

All links to previous versions can be found at the stickied topic Credits & History

PerXX. Thanks for the link. unforttunately a lot of these are megaupload links and no longer works. So if anyone has a live link for the final 6.2 RC/RR version that would be appreciated
    Clear Eyes Full Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow View Post
    PerXX. Thanks for the link. unforttunately a lot of these are megaupload links and no longer works. So if anyone has a live link for the final 6.2 RC/RR version that would be appreciated
    Hold on there... 6.2 is not the 6.2 RR/RC Compilation.
    If you want Stainless Steel 6.2 RR/RC Compilation August 10.8.13 version, ask for a RE-Up in the release topic.
    Same for the Stainless Steel 6.2 RR/RC Compilation (Real Recruitment1.3/Real Combat1.8/CBUR/BFTB/BGR IV Compilation) April 9.4.23 version.
    You are requesting the submod compilation, which is why I'm going to move you (... and rename your topic) to the submod Real Combat / Real Recruitment Compilation subforum.