Thread: North & South for Napoleonic Wars [Mount and Blade mod]

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Default North & South for Napoleonic Wars [Mount and Blade mod]

Hey guys,

some of you might already know:
    The Team of Civilwarcommand is currently working on many different modifications for different games.
    One of that games is Mount&Blade:Warband (with Napoleonic Wars DLC).

For that Napoleonic Game we are currently working on a civil war modification, which features the first major battle of the war: North & South - First Manassas

This mod will be set 50 years after the Napoleonic Wars. The united states are divided in two factions!

The Union and the Confederate States of America. Both sides fight in the biggest war on the american continent: The American Civil War 1861-1865

The first version of this modification will feature the Battle of Manassas, which was the first big battle of the Civil War. On July 21st, 1861 both armies clashed near Manassas junction and the river bull run. It should be the first and last battle of the war.

Ingame Trailer:

For more information, visit our website or the forums.

www.civilwarcommand.net

Forum:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,227926.0.html

Some other model screenshots:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

--------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Bosman's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: North & South for Napoleonic Wars [Mount and Blade mod]

Awesome!!
    Can't wait. Any thoughts on the release date yet?? Because i've seen videos of it on Youtube but of course that was the Alpha version. Also, when I install Secession, and every time I play multiplayer, I can't hear the muskets firing, and when I host or join one, I can't either click on anything, or a chat box appears and I can't get it to go away.

Thanks, Regards

Bosman