Thread: Accurate Shinshengumi

Default Accurate Shinshengumi

Hi, this is a small mod that tries to make the shinshengumi appearence more accurate. I made this mod cause Chevalier XI asked me if i could do it. Well, here you have it.

Soon... my new unit pack

Enjoy

Default Re: Accurate Shinshengumi

Thank you this is awesome!!!!

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Hail and thank you Haldier!!! Your excellent contributions to the community and game do not go unoticed.Thank you so much for providing anj amazing step in the right direction of portraying the Shinsengumi as the profound and battle ready men of action that they were.It was a tragedy to find that CA opted to portray them as little more than an overhyped anachronistic town guard,completely ignoring the relevant and unignorable part they played in the events leading to the outbreak of the Boshin wars.I thank you with utmost gratitude for the hard work you have put in,not only in this present modification,but in all others that you have and will present unto the community for our enjoyment.Thanks I noticed you placed it as a beta status,did you plan more changes to the current build???

No... i didnt think about it. I just put Beta and not released because i wanted to make that mod only for you. But for the people who wants the mod too, i also made it "downloadable" for everybody.

You wellcome and a pleasure

Haldier