Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Return to the Old Ways

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Default [HS] Return to the Old Ways

H!
    I'm back from vacation and I would like to start new King of Rivers and Hills hotseat.
    This will be my first one and I call dibs on Ironborns!
    Enyone who want to play is more than welcome to join.

Factions:

House Lannister, the Kingdom of the Rock, King Lancel Lannister - StOuFf - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=72289
    House Gardener, the Kingdom of the Reach, King Gyles Gardener - destroyed
    House Stark, the Kingdom of the North, King Beron the Halfling - nearly destroyed
    House Hoare, the Kingdom of the Iron Isles, King Qhored Hoare - vozd http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=136535
    House Arryn, the Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale King, King Osgood Arryn - xXAmonXx http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=141038
    House Durranion, the Kingdom of the Stormlands, Alesander Durranion, Stormking - Dux http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=43053
    House Bolton, the Kingdom of the Dreadfort, King Domeric Bolton - Trot1217 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=158453
    House Mudd, the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills, King Tristifer IV - Hopelessly Hopeless http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=148629
    House Yronwood, the Kingdom of the Dornish Mountains, Anders Yronwood, Bloodroyal - complete noob http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=146570
    House Martell, the Kingdom of Dorne, King Olvar Martell - destroyed

Rules:

1) PM the next player as you post your turn on the thread so the game moves as swiftly as possible.
    If you know you will miss your turn; nominate a sub and provide them with your password. If you miss your turn and haven't nominated a sub, you'll be skipped.
    2) No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    3) No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    4) No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    5) No razing buildings whilst you are under siege.
    6) Minimum of 4 units per fort and max 2 forts per region.
    7) Post pictures of battle odds, and results
    8) Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn - Exception: Reinforcing armies in defense, when based on forts; even if defeated, they don't lose movement points, so player 'a' should be allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort and was defeated by 'b'.
    9) Settlements gifted should disband all units save one
    Last edited by vozd; January 06, 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Hotseat] Return to the Old Ways

Stormking!

SlartyBartfast's Avatar Decanus

I bags whoever nobody else wants!
    "Huh?"

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I'm glad that there is people interested for this game.
    I will use Dux's rules from his HS.
    SlartyBartfast you will get last House then.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

I will take the Ironborn. Been a while since I played them and if I remember correctly it was the only time I won
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Lord Valerius's Avatar Campidoctor

I'll go for the Starks this time.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

martin I already took Ironborns...Sorry!
    You can choose any of greenlander's houses.

Lannisters then.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Trot's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Mudd please

Martell please.

Commanding the Lannisters, the Martells and the Gardeners in the infinite hotseat wars to control Westeros.

Yronwood

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

The Reach, the Vale and Bolton's half of the North are still open!

We need 2 more players and SlartyBartfast will take last faction.

What about 1 turn peace rule?

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Not necessary imo. No real dangers at the first turn for anyone, not like the Tullies in Westeros at any rate.
    Last edited by Dux; September 03, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Well, you are the most competent to judge about this matter,sir.
    No 1 turn peace then!

I'll take the Old Falcon ;D

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

House Gardener please

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

We are full!

martin you can start!
    Last edited by vozd; January 04, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; September 03, 2012 at 05:38 PM.

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

Stark up

King Lancel Lannister of the Westerlands has crossed his borders into the Reach, laying siege to the castle of Old Oak. Why? Because he believes his House has been shamed by some small rejection on our part. This lunacy only shows Lancel's childish efforts to keep a pristine name in Westeros. He has abandoned all common ground of culture, religion, and good faith in the name of war and bloodshed. The Mother cries down upon us for such ill actions. Brother kings in Westeros, I urge you to acknowledge King Lancel's erratic, unacceptable behavior. He carelessly dismisses the good intentions of the Seven; all for what? Gold? The Westerlands are ripe with it. Land? The Westerlands are some of the richest regions in the Kingdoms. Pride? Yes! Hubris is the downfall of man, my kings. I do not ask for aid, nor pity. I only ask that you remember the nature of House Lannister. The ambitious golden-haired family will stop at nothing to make others believe they are lower than them.

King Lancel, I will only ask you once more. Leave the Reach now. The Seven will smile upon your gracious retreat if you but leave my peasants alone to tend their farms. Slay my people, and the might of Highgarden will end your efforts of killing and pillaging.

Signed in the sight of Gods and Men,

Gyles Gardener, King of the Reach
    Last edited by Lord AcidRocker; September 03, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

We do not consider others lower than us, we consider all kings in Westeros as equal whether they be Andals or First Men. I believe it is you who had the delusion of being better than others after publicly spurning my offer of joining our houses in marriage only to come begging days later when my army nears your border. You change your mind as quickly as I change my small clothes yet when asked to grant some land, which would have been returned once you proved yourself a good ally, as payment for your insults you immediately back down. Some would almost think you had no intention of truly allying with the Westlands, only buying time while you gathered your forces and removed the Ironborn from the south.

Page 1 of 29 123456789101126 ... LastLast