Thread: Tranfer this great Mod to Med 2?

Default Tranfer this great Mod to Med 2?

Hey Guys this is such a great mod would any of you consider transfering this wonderful mod to Med 2 or using the sprites from rs2 the graphics are so much better just wondering? There was a ton of work here I would like to see it go on.....

Default Re: Tranfer this great Mod to Med 2?

As no one of the moders is answering, I will try to give you a valid answer. Yes, this is great mod, but I doubt that this mod will be transferred on Medieval 2 engine by original moders. Some moders that worked on this mod have retired and some momentary work on one upcoming mod (Fourth Age: Total War – Dominion of Man) and have plans for one new mod in the future (Game of Thrones: Total War).
    The thing is that this mod is considered finished by the developers and “transferring it” to another engine would be tremendous job. Just see how long it takes to create Europa Barbarorum II. Second and very important issue with this is that developers see RTW engine superior to M2TW, and they manage to discover some new things for BI as permanent alliances.
    The new mods they are working on will be also based on RTW:BI engine.
    About the RS environments, older are already incorporated in this mod. I don’t know will the new environments be incorporated, but I know that Éorl is working on new environments for FA:TW, so they maybe end up here as well.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Tranfer this great Mod to Med 2?

i have an enviroments patch for this mod , i will put it up soon...