Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roman Faction Mod 2

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Roman Faction Mod 2

I just called in here to say that I really like your mod, Snake IV! I've played it for a while now, and, to mention just a couple of things here, I'm really impressed with the looks of the Roman units: they're a joy to see! Outstanding work there! I also like the change for the Spartans. I think it's the best Spartans I've seen so far, and I've seen most of them out there by now. RTW/BI + RTR PE + Roman Faction Mod 2 = What a game!!
    Much oblige, man (including all who's contributed to this mod)!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

The mod is trully great i love the senate deap in my heart and i wanted them back so this mod made that , the skins are nice but there is a small bug that is stupid to me... i was playing valleri , i have macedon , greek city states , carthage , ilyria under my own and of course some of spain and becouse if the bug i cant build phases in spain and illyria that is really stupid (i think this mod is dead R.I.P but hey still i need to post )

Campidoctor

How's about a version for 1.7b or 1.7 full coming up? I'd really like to play this mod, I hope it's revived if it needs to be.

I agree. This is version of RTR I enjoy playing the most.

However, has anyone fixed the CTD's? Sometimes a reload will solve the problem, but there have been several enjoyable campaigns that have become unplayable due to the crashes.

I'm trying to work on a way to make the mod more stable (at this point I think it has something to do with Snake IV's ancillary and trait files). If anyone has any advice, it'd be much appreciated.

Also, has anyone played long enough to see the Roman Civil War?

Thank you for mod Snake IV. But i got a problem.. your update link doesnt work and I got same sound problem as Lavastein. If i use your mod with rtr music pack 6.2. i get this error: "Failed to open sound database" ; then i get this "Script error in data/descr_sounds_units_ambient.txt, line 6193, colum 28. mount type elephant african not found"

Please if someone could help me with this I love this mod but also love Vlads sounds..

Musashi's Avatar Semisalis

Neither of the download links work. I'm a huge tree faction fan so...
    Even if a thousand people believe in a lie, it's still a lie.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

The guy abandoned it long time ago and it hasn`t been updated to the latest version of rtrpe. But do a search in the RTRPE sub-forum. I think I remember someone uploading it again. Of course you`ll then need to find an old version of rtrpe. Which might prove harder still.

Also, if you`re simply looking for 4 roman factions(not necessarily in rtr) you could try res gestae. It has the three roman families plus the senate.

Nice. Thanks. Res gestae whas actyally my another choise but theres also a problem with downed downloadlinks. The first original version that you got to have to instal the later patches and the latest vercion does not exist.
    So no Res gestae either.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

Thank you so much. + Rep for you. I would have never got it without you.

The links don't work?

So there's no Roman Factions mod for RTRPE?
    If anybody knows of one please tell us, I'd love to have the factions back in the game!

It would be amazing if someone still had this mod, or knew of a link to it!

please snake ,if you still alive ,can you put a link to your fantastic mod. a lot of peopole request your mod .

Looks like the only version available is for RTR 6.3, provided by mochi in post #51

the only version available for RTR 6.3 works with patch 1.2 . my game exe works with patch 1.5 . so i can't install RomFactionsMOD 6.3 . it's a shame there is no link to roman faction mod 2. but i believe one day someone help us.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

You can always convert it to be made playable with RTRPE.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

I've re-uploaded my copy of this mod here.

Enjoy.

D
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

thank you very much Demokritos and ahowl11 .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123