Thread: 2 winters/summers and 3 turns per year

Default 2 winters/summers and 3 turns per year

Hello everybody, first of all, I want to thank you for this great mod. I enjoy it so far, it is really awesome and I can't complain about anything.

But, there is one thing that got my attention, it seems like turns and change of year does not work very well. If I get it right, the game should work 2 years per turn and seasons should change every turn (like winter-summer 1081, winter-summer 1082 etc..), but what happens to me is that when I end my turn, nothing changes - not only that year does not change, but I get 2 winters or 2 summers per year, so I get like 3 turns per year AND 2 winters in the same year. I am sorry if there is any fix about this thing, but I did not find anything. Thank you in advance!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: 2 winters/summers and 3 turns per year

4 turns per year, you will get two summers and two winters to get the characters to gae properly. It makes for a long campaign.

Aha, I see now. Thank you for your answer, kind sir. My bad. This is by far the greatest mod I've ever played.
    By the way, is there any way to complete the mission that pope asks me to do? I am talking about that mission, where you have to build a small chapel in a town. I can't figure out how to complete this mission, because the chaple takes 6 turns to build and I have only 5 turns to complete the mission. It is not much of a problem tho, cause this mod is great anyway. Thank you for your help, and good luck with modding! If I could help in anyway, just write. =)

There will be when I finally do the next update. I forgot to edit the missions.txt when I extended the build times.

Great news! I like that you really work on this mode and you answer all the question ppl ask you. Thank you once again, sir, and keep up the good work!

Thank you for liking the mod.