Thread: marius reforms dont work?

Default marius reforms dont work?

had the great big thing telling me a new man gaius gay face was around and that my troop trypes would change to represent it, but nope same old hastati ect, anyone else had this?

Default Re: marius reforms dont work?

First of all, keep your language clean in the forums.

Secondly, the Marius reform occurs in 107BC, it's a random bug that the scripting didn't catch yet.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

yeah i got that too, but when 107 came around i got republic cohorts, b.t.w. i am now 20 bc i still havent had my civil war, the augustus reforms have kicked, do i get another reform when i win the civil war if it ever starts.
    also had factions dying that were still active, had factions becoming protectorates and they still at war.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

where did i not use clean language? if it was the word" gay" i meant in in the expression that he had a happy face

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA
    yeah i got that too, but when 107 came around i got republic cohorts, b.t.w. i am now 20 bc i still havent had my civil war, the augustus reforms have kicked, do i get another reform when i win the civil war if it ever starts.
    The last reform should occur at year 0.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

yes i hit 1 ad and there it was, thankyou sir. p.s. still no civil war
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

when does the game finish like what year?

Caio Mario's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Ilias
    where did i not use clean language? if it was the word" gay" i meant in in the expression that he had a happy face

What do you have agaist Mario??