Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: How will a Song of Ice and Fire end?(Theories)

Mount Suribachi's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: How will a Song of Ice and Fire end?(Theories)

Cersi is older than both her brothers and with the way the Jaime paragrpahs are going and his metamorphosis into less of a dick and the fact he's falling out leads me to think he'll kill her, as I picture it with his golden hand for just that extra little touch. She's a psycho who will not survive.
    Cersei will die, as will Tommen and Mycella. Maggy the Frog tells us so
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Suribachi View Post
    Cersei will die, as will Tommen and Mycella. Maggy the Frog tells us so
    Here's a question, do you think Maggy was talking about Margery or Dany when she said a queen younger and more beautiful would overthrow her?

Prophet1331's Avatar Ducenarius

Sansa is still in the game too, if Littlefinger has his way she may still become queen of the North, the Vale and the Riverlands
    Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens. Tywin Lannister

Yeaaaaaaaaah naaaah. I can see little finger getting what he deserves. And I honestly think Dany because Cersei is completely ignoring of her, she blows off news of her to try and get to Margery and Sansa.

Quote Originally Posted by Karakoran View Post
    Here's a question, do you think Maggy was talking about Margery or Dany when she said a queen younger and more beautiful would overthrow her?
    I think the fact that Cersei thinks its Margery means that almost certainly its not!

Dany, Sansa, even Arya, who knows. Arya is often described as being like Lyanna and she was meant to be a real hottie.
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

I think the fact that Cersei thinks its Margery means that almost certainly its not!

Dany, Sansa, even Arya, who knows. Arya is often described as being like Lyanna and she was meant to be a real hottie.

She's also nicknamed horse face I agree with the Margery thing, it'll be someone unexpected for Cersei

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by AndariusHaliusScipio View Post
    George R. R. Martin already said how it will end.

"a cloud of dust or snow being driven by the wind across a vast graveyard full of tombstones. "
    Well if this is what GRRM wants us to expect then the only thing we know for certain is that this is NOT how it will end.

I bet in the end GRRM will surprise us by doing the obvious
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Patriarch View Post
    She's also nicknamed horse face
    By a Jeyne Pool sucking up to Sansa (and how'd that work out for you Jeyne? )

Arya is quite probably off to a high class brothel for the next part of her training, I'm guessing she won't be mistaken for a stableboy

Wait, what? I must haven't read her chapters in a while and might have missed something but you jest at me Suribachi ! She's not actually going... She's like 12... All of my confusion. But yeah, a jape it might be but she was more of the tom boy and Sansa more of the obvious "Beauty". I fear two more books won't be enough to end all of the plots

Prophet1331's Avatar Ducenarius

Wait, what? I must haven't read her chapters in a while and might have missed something but you jest at me Suribachi ! She's not actually going... She's like 12... All of my confusion. But yeah, a jape it might be but she was more of the tom boy and Sansa more of the obvious "Beauty". I fear two more books won't be enough to end all of the plots
    Unless GRRM starts to massacre characters off ... Anyone could die at any time.
    Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens. Tywin Lannister

Personally I think it'll end something like this...

Jon and Samwell journey deep into the lands beyond the wall searching for Mount Ice where they must cast the one snowflake into the frozen waters where it was forged. Stannis will become king and rally all the remaining forces at the gates of the wall to buy time for Jon and Samwell, when all seems lost and the Others attack on their flying snow lizards Daenerys and her dragons will come to the rescue.

Then Stannis will be crowned, everyone will be celebrating. And all of them will end up getting poisoned or assassinated at the celebration. Then with all his characters dead, Martin can finally rest.

I haven't got ADWD to hand, but at the end of her last POV the KOM is about to send her off for her next piece of training I just got the impression it was going to be at a brothel.

If true, I doubt she'll actually be sleeping with any clients, just helping and learning, but as for her age, I think Alayaya tells Tyrion that at 13 or 14 girls are trained to be prostitutes in the free cities.

TheDude117's Avatar Foederatus
    Albany, New York, United States of America

I think GRRM must love Shakespeare, because like old Bill Shakespeare ,GRRM, loves killing characters, so I can see it ending with every main character dead maybe minus one or two, and a bunch of minor ones still alive, but who knows with GRRM, just don't expect a LOTRs ending where most of the characters are alive and happy and evil has been defeated forever and ever...

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

New theory: Dany won't die of dhiarrea, she'll bring her dragons to Westeros and in a battle against the others the world will somehow turn around, making Khal Drogo able to turn to life and put a baby in Dany's belly. They will live together in a tent in the Dothraki sea for the rest of their lives while someone else rules as king
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

I have a feeling I know how the battle plan will unfold with Stannis. He plans to defend sooo that gives us a lot straight away when the enemy do make contact he'll use the lakes for his defence. As he says "My men will be on foot, theirs will be mounted" he'll defend on one side of the lake (Or put some men on the islands in the lake) they have been fishing from, one experienced man has already said it's been over fished and is surprising it hasn't cracked - well what about when heavy cavalry charge over it without seeing it in the snow? Even if they do see the lake the Frey in command is an angry idiot, he will charge. I mean he might actually lose but I don't think so...

Senator

With someone firing a gun, or something like that. Maybe longbows?!!

That's quite ing sick, you know.
    "For myself, I would see the White Tree in flower again in the courts of the kings, and the Silver Crown return, and Minas Tirith in peace: Minas Anor again as of old, full of light, high and fair, beautiful as a queen among other queens; not as a mistress of many slaves, nay, not even a kind mistress of willing slaves. War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Númenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise."

Dude, she got ing raped by a dog (at least implicitly).

OK, maybe that was an over-harsh punishment for being a snooty . What can I say, I don't like snooty 's

I have a feeling I know how the battle plan will unfold with Stannis. He plans to defend sooo that gives us a lot straight away when the enemy do make contact he'll use the lakes for his defence. As he says "My men will be on foot, theirs will be mounted" he'll defend on one side of the lake (Or put some men on the islands in the lake) they have been fishing from, one experienced man has already said it's been over fished and is surprising it hasn't cracked - well what about when heavy cavalry charge over it without seeing it in the snow? Even if they do see the lake the Frey in command is an angry idiot, he will charge. I mean he might actually lose but I don't think so...
    Interesting theory... Aren't they building a bonfire on the lake too? For Theon?
    Last edited by Mount Suribachi; September 30, 2012 at 03:01 AM.